KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Feels Great, Very Healthy

ellelisw님께서 7 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This feels very good on my sun-damaged skin; not too light, not too greasy. Seems to sink in very well but I can still tell it's there, helping my skin stay soft and moisturized. I've seen great improvements in my skin texture in the 3 months I've been using Mineral Fusion lotion. The "sunstone" scent is very a very natural floral; it really smells like a fresh bouquet of flowers. It's too sweet and heady for me, though. I like the brighter, citrus-based scent of the "waterstone" better.

潤います☆

Reviewer2830627님께서 2 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

2本目です。 べたつかず潤います。肌のかさつきが改善されている気がします。 waterstoneはどこかオレンジの苦味のような香りが最後に鼻にツンとくるので こちらのマイルドな香りのほうがお気に入り。

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

A decent moisturizer with no scent

ShokoFlomel님께서 11 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It is a good moisturizer. The scent is subtle. In fact, there is almost none, and it is good for those who don't like any scents left on their skin. UPD: Now it is finished. I have used it till the last drop and I should say it is really good. I even add one more star and give it five stars because it moisturizes wonderful. It gets absorbed not bad abd your skin is very calm and pleasant after using it.

Awesome!

Reviewer1256246님께서 8 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product and it was shipped so fast!! Very happy, thank you!

Nice subtle smell

Reviewer1154704님께서 8 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The scent is not overpowering and the lotion rubs in easily and doesn't feel greasy. It is fine for the summer but I will use something thicker in the winter.

not great

Reviewer2120010님께서 6 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like the smell, but doesn't moisturize

1-6 / 6