Excellent packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Came on ice, and quick shipping! Thanks

The best probiotic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the only probiotics recommended by my natural doctor. I highly recommend it! My doctor tells me that if you are ever taking antibiotics, you should take one Metagenics Ultra Fora Plus about one hour after your final dose of antibiotics (usually just before bed). This allows your body to rebuild all of the good bacteria overnight, causing less overall damage and side effects such as yeast infections. You should continue to take the probiotic for at least one week (two may be better) after your complete your antibiotic treatment.

Great Ultra Flora Plus Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has really helped me. It's kept me very regular. I have several food sensitivities, including dairy. I also appreciate that iherb sends it on ice without charging extra. Great product and great online store!

So far so good..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Came in a ice packed container, and seems to be in good shape.

Very Decent Probiotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

would say I've seen an overall improvement in gut function since starting a course on this probiotic. Reduction in GI distress for sure.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

in combination with other vitamins/supplements this has given me strenght/energy for some period already

Ultra Flora Plus DF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for restoring good bacteria and maintaining proper balance in digestive tract.