KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

High-Dose Hemp Protein--Finally!

Reviewer1400662님께서 9 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I first tried hemp protein a while ago, but it was only 15 g of protein per serving, so I eventually ditched it, moving onto whey, then to Life Basic's Pea, Hemp, Rice, and Chia seed protein--which, btw, is the best tasting protein mix ever--but not being sure if the rice protein was good for me, and knowing that hemp is excellent, I found this wonderful protein. Of the many protein mixes I've tried, this one is the most substantial, the most filling, and the only one which requires refrigeration to keep it FRESH (as all other protein mixes are definitely not even remotely fresh). I'd recommend this to everyone.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best tasting hemp proteins ever!

Reviewer1933983님께서 6 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Say no more. This is the most delicate and tasty hemp protein powder I have ever had. Perfect in smoothies, porridge, and in home-made protein bars. Thank you Iherb for having the best products, great service and effective delivery. :-)

Best HEMP protein!

Reviewer2311504님께서 12 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I got the hemp Pro 50, and I have to say it was hard to finish it. I was a little hesitant about the pro 70, but they did say its water soluble. When I tried it, oh man is it good! Dissolves really easy and amazingly tastes GREAT! Highly recommended! Without a doubt the best hemp protein powder out there! 21g of protein!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

10 years searching for a taste like this!

Reviewer3258382님께서 11 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I wanted to rate the Hemp Pro 70 not 5, but 10 stars. Since iHerb only goes to five stars I'll add the other five here: ***** Since I became vegan a bit over 10 years ago, I had been on a quest to: 1. Find an alternative to soy powders, that would also be high in protein content. 2. Find an alternative that would be TASTY. Yes, tasty. Not just acceptable because I knew it was healthy, but something I would crave after. This is it. This hemp protein not only tastes delicious and mixes well with fresh fruits, fruit pulps and my favorite Açai pulp. But it also has a very high protein content. It's a dream for any vegan who requires a tasty source of high quality protein. I have tried other brands (many to be honest) for Hemp protein, European brands, and none comes even close to the delicate taste and fine texture of this one. I think I could eat it with a spoon right out of the container. It's addictive. I hope this company expands to Europe, so I don't need to import it from the States until I die.

Протеин из конопли

Vision님께서 6 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Купила мужу, ну и сама попробовала)) У порошка коричневый цвет, как-будто земли или песка насыпали, запах в банке тоже не очень. Когда растворяется, (мы только в воде пробовали) остается травянистый запах, пьется легко, не сладкий, есть ощущение мелового осадка на зубах. Вкусным назвать его сложно, скорее нейтральный по вкусу, что на мой взгляд даже лучше, чем приторные по вкусу протеины. По сравнению с гороховый протеином этот однозначно лучше по всем параметрам.

Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Pro 70 Concentrated

Reviewer1443502님께서 4 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The most complete protein out there! Never going back to whey!

Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Pro 70 Concentrated

Reviewer3073209님께서 3 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great! Re-ordered today.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Dissolves better than any other hemp

Umbridge님께서 4 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

If you find hemp bothersome because it doesn't dissolve well, then this is for you. If you prefer hemp to be more protein than fiber, then this is also for you. I like the earthy flavour of hemp, but this has a less distinct 'hemp' taste than some of the other brands (some people think hemp tastes like grass...I think it tastes like flaxseed). I think this will become my go-to hemp protein from now on, although I will also keep one of the higher fiber ones around as well because that's one of the things that usually makes hemp unique among protein powders.

Good product

Reviewer2376375님께서 3 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I enjoy the sustained and even effects of the protein energy this generates.

High concentration of protein

ShaktiSophia님께서 8 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like that this product has a high concentration of protein. I add it to my green smoothies, so the lower fiber content is not an issue. I can feel the taste of the protein in my smoothies but it isn't too disturbing. I tried eating it by the teaspoon when I forgot to take it with food, but it gets sticky in the mouth. It mixes well with water. Although it is a very good product, I have switched to Jarrow Formulas, which has 50% protein : for 70% protein instead of the usual 50%, Manitoba Hemp Pro 70 is much more expensive.

1-10 / 23