KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 31
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Водоросли

5742906497335811096님께서 2 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Натуральные морские водоросли. Не путать с тонкими высушенными листами для суши. Соленые, т.к. не обрабатывались и сушились исключительно путем солнечных лучей. Богатый источник йода и прекрасно подходит для добавки в супы и свежие салаты. Замачивать заранее, т.к. очень сильно увеличиваются в объеме. Вкусная и полезная добавка! Советую и буду брать еще.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Рекомендую для разнообразия

4830001611650144191님께서 5 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Удоьная упаковка, но количество небольшое. Однако, чистые листики и вкусные.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Мне вкусно!

5508723023202612974님께서 10 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Ем по маленькому кусочку после приема пищи для хорошего пищеварения. Вкус специфический, но мне нравится.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

quite good

Reviewer2466965님께서 8 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

They are not that salty. I like the fact that they are low temperature dried. But I have tried more delicious kelp.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Source of iodine and minerals.

Reviewer2033686님께서 11 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am trying to follow a vegetarian diet and am trying to eat more seaweed and algae. I really don't like to eat fish or take fish oil. Kombu is a fantastic source of natural iodine and other trace minerals. I make a bowl of vegetable soup with kombu or wakame every day. I feel so much better. I just wish this was Japanese kombu.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good Seaweed

Reviewer3029254님께서 12 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I just put a chunk in bean soups to help eliminate any gaseous side effects. Seems to work.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Made in the U.S.A.

Reviewer1411888님께서 1 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I can not tell the deference in flavor or consistancy between Sea Vegetables harvested here, on our East Coast in the US, and the Imported veriety. For soups/salads & stews I usually hold one Wild Atlantic Kombu or Wakame stalk and a pair of scissors in a small plastic bag & cut it to desired size {to prevent flying pieces spreading over the counter}. Then soak the pieces in some hot water in a cup.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Safe

Reviewer1694950님께서 8 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've always loved this product hope it has been tested for radiation

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great

HealthyIsHappy님께서 11 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i like this a lot. cook beans with it and then eat the mushy kombu.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

seems high quality

Reviewer2188269님께서 1 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

not very sure, this is my first. happy customer of iherb. product reaches me fresh, quicky prompt delivery. happy customer of many more years to come. Keep up the good job, iherb and team. will be referrin more and more customers to you :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 31

1 2 3 4