KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 31
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Водоросли

5742906497335811096님께서 2 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Натуральные морские водоросли. Не путать с тонкими высушенными листами для суши. Соленые, т.к. не обрабатывались и сушились исключительно путем солнечных лучей. Богатый источник йода и прекрасно подходит для добавки в супы и свежие салаты. Замачивать заранее, т.к. очень сильно увеличиваются в объеме. Вкусная и полезная добавка! Советую и буду брать еще.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Рекомендую для разнообразия

4830001611650144191님께서 5 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Удоьная упаковка, но количество небольшое. Однако, чистые листики и вкусные.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Мне вкусно!

5508723023202612974님께서 10 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Ем по маленькому кусочку после приема пищи для хорошего пищеварения. Вкус специфический, но мне нравится.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

quite good

Reviewer2466965님께서 8 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

They are not that salty. I like the fact that they are low temperature dried. But I have tried more delicious kelp.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Source of iodine and minerals.

Reviewer2033686님께서 11 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am trying to follow a vegetarian diet and am trying to eat more seaweed and algae. I really don't like to eat fish or take fish oil. Kombu is a fantastic source of natural iodine and other trace minerals. I make a bowl of vegetable soup with kombu or wakame every day. I feel so much better. I just wish this was Japanese kombu.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good Seaweed

Reviewer3029254님께서 12 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I just put a chunk in bean soups to help eliminate any gaseous side effects. Seems to work.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Made in the U.S.A.

Reviewer1411888님께서 1 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I can not tell the deference in flavor or consistancy between Sea Vegetables harvested here, on our East Coast in the US, and the Imported veriety. For soups/salads & stews I usually hold one Wild Atlantic Kombu or Wakame stalk and a pair of scissors in a small plastic bag & cut it to desired size {to prevent flying pieces spreading over the counter}. Then soak the pieces in some hot water in a cup.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Safe

Reviewer1694950님께서 8 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've always loved this product hope it has been tested for radiation

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Nutritional Boost

GrapeGate님께서 9 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I add this to smoothies (no joke) for the added nutritional value. You don't even taste that it's there.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Snack

Reviewer1235767님께서 9 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Goes as snack, very good choise

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 31

1 2 3 4