KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 12
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

always solid

101010011님께서 5 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i tend to eat my seaweed straight outta the bag. the nutrition and important elements found in sea veggies have been quite beneficial to my body, namely my thyroid. with the maine coast brand, i can honestly say that there products are priced well, and a decent choice amongst the competition. nothing spectacular but good enough. this seaweed is on the mild side........... a polar opposite to something along the lines of a wild dulse

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Save from the 'East Coast' ;

Reviewer1411888님께서 1 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The Wakame Vegetable has been a fairly 'mew' addition to my choice of spices. Once I got used to the 'flavor' it has become a vaforite, in soup's & salad's. I pay special attention to where it is harvested & will only purchase Sea Vegetables from our East Coast. Taking into cosideration the desaster & it's posible affects on Sea Vegetables form the Earthquakes in other parts of the Pacific.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Really delicious for seaweed salads

Reviewer2092134님께서 12 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love their products!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Wakame

Reviewer2033686님께서 10 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Wakame seaweed is an excellent source of iodine and other minerals. I am a vegetarian and do not eat fish. This is a fantastic way for me to supplement my diet with omega 3.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good, prefer flakes though

Reviewer2496189님께서 4 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I realized when I opened the packet that these were strips of wakame that needed to be chopped up, which is fine, but a little more work than the usual brand I get which is pre-chopped. Seems like really high quality wakame and tastes good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good and tasty but not edible as it is

5037144619483450784님께서 12 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It might be a substitution for Japanese wakame, but it is not edible - not suitable for snacks ans salads, only for soups and cooking, The weeds are too big and too hard, it's very difficult to cut it to pieces and impossible to rear with your hands.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

日本のわかめに慣れてしまったので・・・

HealthyAwareness님께서 7 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

なるべく汚染値の低い海で取れた海藻をと思い購入しました。乾燥した塩わかめです。 日本のわかめの美味しさに慣れてしまっているので、それと比べると古くなってしまっている風味と薄っぺらい質量感に残念。 日本近海の海(地球の海)をきれいにしないと美味しい海藻は食べられなくなりますね。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Will be buying again

4875148891732142274님께서 4 13, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

High quality product. Do follow instructions at the back closely.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great!

Reviewer1657482님께서 8 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

OK

Reviewer2701928님께서 2 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It's a high-quality, healthy product, just not exactly my thing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 12

1 2