KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 21
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great antioxidant combo BUT

MichaelLabib님께서 8 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really like this combo, but I'm almost done with the first bottle and I see no result whatsoever. I tried MegaNatural Grape Seed in the past, 300mg caps, and my blood pressure went down and my joints didn't hurt as much. But this one has done nothing so far. Yet I ask you to try it out, it might work out for you!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

******* Great effects on the lifespan of Humans (and your Pets)!

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 12 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

400 mg per pill, that much you can NEVER get from your diet, so I absolutely love this product! In mouse and rat experiments, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, blood sugar-lowering and other beneficial cardiovascular effects of resveratrol have been reported. In humans, while reported effects are generally positive, resveratrol has not been studied very much. Why not? Because you can not patent it! In one positive human trial, high doses (like this product!), significantly lowered blood sugar! Bad news for greedy insulin producers. Keep eating your daily Resveratrol and stay Fit! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

хороший антиоксидант

Reviewer1877965님께서 9 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Хорошие ингредиенты Я принимаю ресвератрол 2 раза в год курсами для профилактики. Это хороший антиоксидант. Good components I accept ресвератрол 2 times a year courses for prevention. It is a good antioxidant.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Can not rate it yet

Reviewer1036965님께서 8 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Just taking one a day and so far so good.. can not honestly rate it yet as I am taking a lot of other supplements, but so far so good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

excellent antioxidant

volcano님께서 10 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Been using about 2 wks will order again

Strombil-Mayon님께서 10 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

неплохо

Raritet님께서 8 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

короший комплекс антиоксидантов, еще и за такую цену

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

полезный продукт

Podlepenec님께서 9 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Пью по одной капсуле в день, полегче стало ногам))) планирую пить дальше

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

для вен!

ivanna님께서 9 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

для вен

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

很不错的葡萄籽

xiaoxiao님께서 6 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

可惜又是停产了。。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 21

1 2 3