KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great for Hormones

Reviewer3293247님께서 7 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I buy this for my mom who is going through menopause and it works great. I have personally taken the powder form for my low thyroid and you're so full of energy!

Christy Abernathy, Georgia

Reviewer1391703님께서 2 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is amazing! I just had a hysterectomy and both of my ovaries took out. I started off taking just herbs and my body almost crashed. I ordered this product and within a couple days it had my hormones balanced. I take half a dropper full in the morning. Thats all i usually need. I use this product along with some natural progesterone liposomal cream i ordered from yall also.(item #NOW-03338) I cant thank you enough for offering this product. Its really unbelievable. I recommend this product to anyone who needs their hormones balanced or anyone that needs hormone replacement therapy. It really works. I had my doubts at first but it really does work. Its unbeleivable! Thanks again!

Maca Magic HRT

Reviewer2063627님께서 12 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have found this product to help with hot flashes. Does not prevent them but have fewer. Is there anything else customer have said that works for hot flashes.

Maca Magic

Reviewer1639944님께서 6 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good for PMS

Maca Magic HRT

Reviewer1308383님께서 2 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It's great thanks!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Use this off and on, but when I don't I notice !!!

Reviewer3313462님께서 12 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I don't always buy into the hype about a product but I can honestly say as a perimenopausal, healthy woman, that I notice when I do not take this regularly...try it, it DOES help although it may help in very subtle ways, but as it is natural that is ok by me!

I swear by Maca Magic and iHerb

Reviewer2510453님께서 10 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is very helpful with my menopausal symptoms. Alone, it helps balance energy and focus, reduces hot flashes and night sweats, and takes the edge off irritability. I prefer to use it in conjunction with a natural progesterone cream. iHerb is the best. No matter my order, their fulfillment always ships within 24 hours of order, and often same day!

maca

Reviewer2081133님께서 8 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good and natural product.

menopause be gone

Reviewer2078185님께서 10 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This simple product is natural and easy to take and gets rid of all symptoms associated with menopause. Great product, great price!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

For people suffering menopausal hotflush

Reviewer1549672님께서 10 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product. Quite effective against severe hotflush. It took about a month that I really start feeling that the symptom is improving.

1-10 / 11