KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Be Patient

Reviewer1942896님께서 9 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I tried the powdered and capsules but they caused terrible stomach pain at any dosage. This doesn't at all. I am very sensitve so I had to start with just one drop the first day, two the second day, three the third, etc. until I was taking ten drops. Even with this amount I need to skip a couple days per week. It can be too stimulating. Also at first it can make it seem like your hormone imbalance is worse, but be patient, a combination of detox and hormone adjustments can cause unpleasant symptoms. Just back off a few drops, or skip a couple of days and things will calm down. It has helped me with panic, estrogen dominance, fibroids, cystic breasts, depression, and anxiety, and hair loss. I have hopes it is helping my bones, and it is anti aging also. What more could one want from one inexpensive product!!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Portable, potent maca energy and nutrition boost

Reviewer2585308님께서 9 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is an easy-to-use formula that delivers what it promises. Since I started using it, my energy, mood and appearance have improved. It was remarkable how many people commented on that. I can highly recommend it without reservation for anyone who is health conscious and for those who need to improve their overall health. I cannot think of a reason not to use it, except of course, the cost. If that is an issue, it would be better to use less of this excellent product than compromise with a less expensive one that is of a lesser quality.

Maca Magic

mil694님께서 8 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Gives extra energy

great

Reviewer1893606님께서 2 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

very fast shipping very expanded variety of vitas and natural herbs i would recmend ordering what ever your looking for through iherb

Maca

5580897744601109889님께서 9 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love this product will continue to buy it.

Great Energy

Reviewer1813917님께서 3 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Maca Magic, Express Extract gives me great sustained energy. The only down side is some gas/bloating in my stomach. Other than that, it's a good product.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Too early to tell - but easy enough to take daily.

Reviewer3276967님께서 4 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

At 50, I've just started to experience some female hormonal changes. After some reading, I decided to try Maca as a starter (next might be bio-identical hormones - not sure). I've only been taking it a week, so it's too soon to discern any effects - perhaps a good sign since I've read too much can wreak havoc. Anyway, I plan to stick with it, it's easy to mix, easy to ingest, and I have hope.

1-7 / 7