KO
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

liquid health products opti glucosamine

Reviewer2156215님께서 4 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband has been using this product for a couple of years now and he never misses his morning dose. He says his joints never bother him now.

Great Product

pag007님께서 3 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Easy to use,great with tea/add to morning soy protein shake or organic berry-type juice...noticable better flexibility & energy. Take half dose/reg days...full dose when hiking or exercise regimen days.

Liquid Health

Reviewer1045937님께서 1 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I feel it is a miracle in a bottle.

Liquid Health Products, Opti-Glucosamine

Reviewer1544045님께서 12 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good price/quality.

Great Product!

Reviewer3350808님께서 8 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I started adding this to my breakfast smoothie. It definitely helped with all of my little aches and pains. Big difference!

liquid health opti glucosamine

Reviewer3149836님께서 4 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have felt a difference with my joints since using it. Joints feel better.

味はマズイです

Reviewer2873015님께서 7 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

効き目はどうかなぁ・・・

Actually, dangerous-to-use product...

5135670955805704634님께서 3 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Received the order in the different bottle, not as at the picture,but its not a big story. The substance inside was liquid like a water with many bubbles, not oily like I used before. The taste and smell like spoiled juice. The support personnel to which I addressed was some clown, tried to startle me and to turn me to idiot. So, I don't know - or it is some spoiled product because of the storage conditions, or it is the usual quality product of this company. I'll send this trash back to iHerbs. Maybe this clown that answered me will use it. Just checked up this item on the vitacost and the feedbacks are the same as mine. So, this is simply bad product. Save your money...

1-8 / 8