KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

LIFE TIME,LIQUID URI-ACTIVE BLEND

Reviewer3282937님께서 7 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Since I have drinking the Uri-Active blend, I do not get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. It has also helped me with my prostate.I am 67 years old, and I feel great and young when I drink this. For me this is a 10 star!!! BK

Thrilled!

Reviewer2389582님께서 11 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am absolutely overwhelmed by this product's healing power. I suffered from chronic bladder infections for many years and decided to give this a try. I have been infection free since I started using the product and so thankful. This is a natural, healthy option vs. antiobitics, which, after using frequently, kill the good bacteria in the body which causes various digestive problems. I hope others can benefit as I have from this product. Please don't ever stop carrying it!!!

EXPIRED PRODUCT

5587995459670698277님께서 4 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I WOULDN'T KNOW IF THIS PRODUCT WAS WORKING FOR ME OR NOT, BECAUSE WHEN I RECEIVED IT, IT WAS 2 MONTHS OUT OF DATE! I'VE BEEN CONSUMING IT FOR 6 WEEKS, NOT KNOWING IT WAS EXPIRED. NOT HAPPY!

good product

Reviewer3254453님께서 3 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

very good product, I liked it alot.

great product

Reviewer1704068님께서 10 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great tasting it helped me get rid of a uti

A good Urinary Tract Supplement

Reviewer1738839님께서 2 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought this after getting a Urinary Tract Infection. The antibiotics really upset my stomach so I started taking Life Time Liquid Uri-Active Blend & it really helped.

Great product!

Reviewer2334960님께서 3 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great tasting & healthy product!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

To maintain healthy urinary tract

Reviewer3111260님께서 5 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband is bedfast. I add this to his drinks to help maintain healthy urinary tract and ward off urinary infections.

Taste great

Reviewer1658919님께서 7 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have felt a lot better and have a lot more energy since I have been takeing this product.

Health

JoelNolan123님께서 8 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent for keeping urinary tract infections away taste good and is very cheap for what it does.

1-10 / 18