KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

AWESOME, AND POWERFUL!!!

Reviewer1599831님께서 9 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I can't recommend this highly enough!!! As I understand it, a 1 ounce serving (there are 32 per bottle) is equal to the amount of Resveratrol you'd find in 1,000 glasses of wine. All of the health benefits, with none of the downside of wine consumption.

Martin and Courtney

Reviewer3094179님께서 7 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Courtney likes the taste. I think its a little funky but not aweful. Both of us feel that this product is making a noticable difference in our health. I think I notice increased cardiovascular endurance on my bike and in the gym. Also seems to provide a protective factor against cigarette smoke. Courtney says she feels better in the morning if she remembers to take a dose of resveratrol before bed time.I suppose we're just as susceptible as the next person to placebo-effect and hype but this product really seems to be doing something.

Life Time Resveratrol

Reviewer1165136님께서 7 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband and I have been using this product now for 2 months. I seem to have more energy, don't seem to have as many aches and pains, I'm sleeping better, not so many hot flashes, my asthma and GERD are much better. I take it morning and night. Love the pricing on this site. They were fast in shipping and I will be ordering more soon.

Found it here, love it!

Reviewer1552597님께서 6 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After searching far and wide for Resveratrol in liquid form, I found it at iHerb.com. I use it for its antioxidant effect because I don't regularly consume the necessary fruits and/or wines to bolster my system. Very pleased with the product.

makes me feel young i'm 64

Reviewer2672403님께서 11 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

First day I took it I was pleasantly surprised to have energy and felt great!

So far---great!

Reviewer3296109님께서 12 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Like very few supplement products, I feel this one at work very soon after beginning use. Research on resveratrol is compelling and this product seems to be a great way of getting resveratrol.

Resveratrol

Reviewer1073253님께서 9 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great Product. Feel a definite increase in my energy and endurance. Taste Good too.

Good taste

iShopiHerb님께서 6 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Resveratrol increases your good cholesterol and helps fight heart disease. This product tastes good and is good for you!

Phewey

Reviewer2069391님께서 9 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I purchased this Resveratrol liquid based on the ingredients and reviews and the fact that it is a liquid, but we just cannot tolerate the taste... both my husband and I get the worst looks on our faces when we take this.. the taste is just gawd-awful. It reminds me of straight Noni. Kaaack :C

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Product, Great delivery time.

Reviewer1761273님께서 7 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Title says it all, product is what it says it is etc. :)