KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

хороший продукт.

Reviewer2436389님께서 4 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Очень питательный протеиновый порошок. Беру для маловесного ребенка, чтоб набрать вес. Помогает. Добавляю в выпечку. Вкус специфический не каждому понравиться. Самое главное выполняет свои функции на 100%, дает моему ребенку незаменимые аминокислоты в сбалансированном виде. Купила повторно.

In a word: Amazing

Reviewer2377642님께서 2 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have tried *every* vegan protein supplement on the market, and finally found the clear winner. Life's Basics is not chalky, gluey, gloppy, gritty, or any of the other bad adjectives that usually apply to vegan protein powders. The flavor is *utterly* innocuous. There's barely any detectable flavor at all in fact, and it certainly isn't of peas or hemp - just the mildest hint of natural vanilla. Don't be afraid of the "unsweetened" status - it really tastes perfectly fine on its own, and blends invisibly into any kind of smoothie. This powder also mixes better than any I've tried (although the tiny flecks of chia seed tend to fall to the bottom quickly in thinner beverages vs. smoothies.) This is hands down the best vegan protein available!

Love it!!

Reviewer2329983님께서 7 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love this product! I hve to admit the Lifetime's protein powders tend to be sweet (Vanilla & chocolate) so I sometimes mix them Half & half with the unsweeteded Lifetime protein powder, but they are THE BEST vegan protein powder on the market (I dislike rice protein - too gritty, dislike pea protein - Vile!!, hemp just doesn't mix well, stevia - takes like bad liquirish to me) - Lifetime manages to use all three and not only is the result good for you - it tastes sooo good!!! Definatly reccommend!! And the best value for money. Rating 100% A+++ *****

Incredible product

Reviewer2301387님께서 8 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Put a little stevia in it and you will love it. I guess a banana would work to. It is a great product.

It rocks.

Reviewer2032992님께서 6 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is my favorite protein powder yet -- all vegan, it actually enhances rather than decreases taste, goes down well, and is packed full of good stuff. I recommend the Unsweetened flavor.

Great tasting Protein!!

Reviewer2147901님께서 7 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love this protein. It is from Whole Foods and is unsweetened so it doesn't have the sugar most proteins have. I do add a little vanilla stevia to it to enhance the taste, but it doesn't need much!

Makes great smoothies

Reviewer2708176님께서 5 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I blend with frozen berries, coconut oil and water for my breakfast smoothie. No chalky or gritty feel. Good herb-y taste. Excellent product.

just okay

Reviewer1529203님께서 3 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am disappointed. i have been purchasing this particular protein for a whole year. But now, the quality of it is NO LONGER what it used to be. it used to be great. now is just okay.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The very best protein powder

Reviewer1562668님께서 10 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Best on the market, in my opinion. No soy or dairy. Love it (and so do a lot of people...getting harder to order).

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer2161116님께서 9 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is much better than the sweetened one. It brings some flavor without the too sweet taste. I like the alternatives to whey or soy protein. Hemp is a nice addition.