KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

great stuff

Reviewer1181272님께서 9 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

gives you all day long energy. taste wonderful to just like fruit punch.

ms Charlotte Senior

Reviewer2601200님께서 8 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is an excellent product. My daughter sent me this juice to try and I loved it. I have more energy and just feel better. You only take an ounce a day and it really does taste good. I will be ordering more.

Really Great!

Reviewer1819395님께서 6 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've found this product very helpful over the past year. I get frequent sore throats/irritated tonsils aggravated by sinus drainage. While I consistently take this product, my immune system is much stronger and I rarely get sick. I can see the correlation, because when I run out and have a lapse when I don't take this, then I get sick again. iHerb offers this at a great price!

great product

Reviewer3214648님께서 10 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this is the ideal combination of all the best not only have they combined all in one the taste is great .. will be a repeat customer . i was searching for the ideal product for my wife's cancer and this was it. it is not a cancer cure it helps the body maintain a good balance in the immune system. and i herb is super fast in shipping

get healthy

Reviewer1612154님께서 12 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

ordered this juice for family and friends, high antioxident. I have been drinking 1-2oz every morning for 5mo. boost energy and metabolism, getting started on the right track helped me make better food choices, also dropped 38lbs. look and feel great!

Great addition to breakfast

Reviewer2405189님께서 10 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent addition to breakfast. Tastes great and provide all the juices we want in one blend

Michael T

Reviewer2694508님께서 9 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Usually when things sound good or taste great they arn't good for U. The 6 blend juices are great tasting. I can only hope the results are equal to the taste. My wife grabs the bottle the first thing in the morning for both of us to enjoy.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great way to start the day

Reviewer1826021님께서 5 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great way to start the day I add to a bottle of water and use to take my vitamins

Great product.

Reviewer1257683님께서 10 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My kids love the taste. I tried different ones and this is the best tasting.

Unbeatable blend

Reviewer2387866님께서 10 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

So very good for your taste buds and for your body! I could drink it straight from the bottle!

1-10 / 19