KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Pumpkin Seed Extract

Reviewer2418762님께서 1 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product! This are a great first resource for a weak bladder. Much less expensive than prescription drugs and no weird side effects. Very pleased with the product, price and fast delivery.

Works great.

Reviewer1744153님께서 8 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

By taking 1 cap first thing in the morning, this product caused the sense of 'urgency' and resultant 'leakage' to decrease markedly. After about 8 months, I no longer need to take it... the problem seems to be solved.

Better than the oil

Reviewer1139510님께서 2 16, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I think this absorbs and agrees with me more than the gel caps. Helps reduce frequency of urination at night

Seems to help

Reviewer1739300님께서 2 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Got this for my senior mom. Seems to make a difference in combination with some homeopathic formulas.

This product really works

5152111290853279896님께서 12 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My daughter takes this for urinary incontinence and they really work! After taking for a few weeks, she finds that she needs only one and not two like it states on the bottle. This brand is good because it doesn't contain soy like the other brands.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This product is easy to take with no after taste.

5347299309104924278님께서 4 21, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It is recommended that you use this product for 8 weeks to begin to see results. I was delighted to see changes in just two weeks with regard to the amount of times I needed to get up during the night to use the toilet. I have been using this product now for 6 weeks and as yet there has not been any improvement with regard to urgency. However, I feel confident that this may happen in the future with further use.

Helped a bit

DenaerisTargaryen님께서 1 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I do not have a final opinion as yet

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Dislike

5443475323209377167님께서 10 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Did not receive admire and caused me problems and was not expected of him this failure

pumpkin seed

Reviewer2012637님께서 2 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The product arrived promptly and in good order. I hope it works. Probably will have to wait for several weeks to know for sure.

1-9 / 9