KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Worth the Money!!

Reviewer2978176님께서 5 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is an excellent supplement. I had been using previously standard COQ10 which did nothing. The minute I switched to this(at half the dosage of standard COQ10), I noticed an immediate improvement. In fact, the first night after I took it, it gave me such a boost I was up much of the night and felt great the next day. Since then I have not had any issues sleeping...was just the first night. One of the few vitamins that has given me some improvement in my chronic fatigue.

LE Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

Reviewer1905914님께서 7 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The 1st time I tried this product,I was very impressed as my staying focused on everyday situations had changed immensely. I always recommend this product to all my friends and to you. Thank you LE for a great product and many others.

Nice but overpriced

5258108726362801204님께서 9 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The products from this brand works for sure. However the claims on superiority seldom plays out in the proportions of the price premium as is always the case. So I think Life Extension should lower its price despite its marketing claims.

Super Ubiquinol

Reviewer2985968님께서 2 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product i recommend this product i feel 100 mg is right for me i take 2 50 mg tablets for breakfast i am open to trying other Ubiquinol products if anyone has tried other companys and think it is better can they say in a review

Gresat Product

Reviewer2517781님께서 6 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It's too bad that CoQ10 has to cost so much considering how valuable a supplement it is. I always like Life Extension as a brand and trust it.

Helps energy

5619461052993656923님께서 7 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take numerous vitamins and supplements to counteract the extreme loss of energy caused by fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. I added this product to my regime some months ago and have found it very helpful.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Use with PQQ for enhanced effects

4612120995713906551님께서 5 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I used this along with PQQ following a recommendation. Apparently they work in tandem, or enhance each other's absorption, I can't remember, unfortunately. I noticed a subtle effect with the CoQ10 but as soon as I added PQQ (also Life Extension brand) I was getting out of bed within a minute of my alarm going off and able to exercise despite being in the throes of some terrible fatigue (found out it was iron deficiency).

いいでしょう

RudyMARYBallet님께서 12 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

正直イマイチ効果はわかりませんが、飲んで変なことにならないし、良いと思います。高いのでマイナスにしましたが、安い物より安心感があります。ライフエクステンションは優秀♪

great!

5704744126242538506님께서 12 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very effectiv for the Skin.

Good!