KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Life Extension SAMe

Reviewer1040033님께서 10 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The supplements are strongly recommended by my vet for my dog's liver condition. I have been using it for my dog's chronic liver problem. He is reacting well and is able to revert to its normal routine and lifestyle. Well done....SAMe.

Life Extension SAMe

Reviewer2314075님께서 1 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Bought this for my dog that has liver problem, she's getting better! :)

Helps Geriatric Dog

Reviewer1482590님께서 11 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Been giving my 17-yr-old dog this SAMe twice a day on recommendation of holistic vet. Pooch has senile canine dementia, and this SAMe has helped stopped the progression of the disease. I LOVE LEF products - they work!!!!

Good for sleep, calmness

Reviewer1846656님께서 4 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A friend suggested I try these at bedtime for better sleep. They do help! I find it takes 2 to get a good effect, so you might want to order the 400 mg tabs if your insomnia is stubborn.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

4815945088390607511님께서 10 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Seems fine. Been using Life Extension products for 20 years.

Excellent Product & Fast Shipping

Reviewer1815048님께서 4 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Can no longer get this product from Life Extension, as they have discontinued it. Was thrilled to find it at iHerb. Great price and fast shipping. I have ordered several different items from iHerb in the past and have always been pleased. Highly recommended.

Capsule Integrity Issue

5360460148479657657님께서 2 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The product itself is fine, but I discovered after having this in storage for 12+ months the capsules started to split at their edges and them leaking, had to discard about 1/3 of them in the end. Could possibly have been due to the odd very hot day, combined with how long I had kept them. Will probably still buy the product, given the quality of the brand, just make sure I use them quicker this time, but they obviously just need to improve on the capsule.

飲みやすいけど変質しやすい

Reviewer3058998님께서 8 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

この商品は米国のサプリにしては、錠剤の大きさはそれ程大きくなく飲みやすいです。 ただ数か月間服用を中断して8月に服用を再開しようとしたら、錠剤が全て溶け出してました。 (表面は固いラムネのようなタブレットですが、表面のコーティングに亀裂が入り、中身の茶色い液状の物質が出てしまっている) あまり高温にならない室内(せいぜい29度まで)の暗所でキャップを閉めて保管してましたが、それでもこの有様なので、日本の高温・多湿な家では夏季の保管は難しいと思います。 この商品を注文するなら冬季に飲み切ってしまうか、梅雨~夏は冷蔵庫保管をお勧めします。

great

Reviewer2132345님께서 2 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

it works immediately

SAMe

Reviewer2538127님께서 2 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Another switch to Life Extension.

1-10 / 13