KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Reishi Extract Mushroom

Reviewer2167095님께서 2 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

An amazing supplement, very wide range of immune stimulating/modulating properties. I like that this one lists the percentage of triterpenes, polysaccharides etc. I am very happy to keep using this one.

对湿疹有疗效

5631407387566412905님께서 3 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

我腿上有大面积湿疹,天一冷就特别痒,一开始吃了如新的灵芝胶囊,吃了两周,不痒了,但是如新的贵,就换了这个,效果相近,但是如新的价格在等量标志成份(多糖和三萜)上是这个的三倍以上,点赞这个,并且是素食胶囊,不是明胶

Changed My Day

4976087095540685408님께서 3 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent stuff, I take it for borrelia infections/ Lyme Disease, and for my liver. I noticed I have alot more energy during the day, and i feel alot stronger in general. I equate it with taking an adaptagen supplement as I am better able to handle stress i.e physical mental, emotional. I got a friend taking it to lower blood sugar and it has helped him alot. the price is impossible to beat for this level of quality.

useful

5268759419673943479님께서 1 06, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My face is smaller than before n prettier. It effects a lot n amazing change. I can keep my mind happy n aggressive than Before. It brings me happier life.

Excellent Immune booster

Reviewer1330422님께서 2 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is very powerful and an excellent immune booster. I am a sensitive and researcher of what works well and what doesn't for nutritional products for myself and clients, and this one, was felt almost immediately! I would recommend it and have. Thanks for offering a great product and simplyfing the accessibilty to it.

A must for me.

5557331562700182198님께서 9 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've researched this product and know well enough it's benefits. This product and a couple of others have changed my life.

Immunity booster

Reviewer1668058님께서 7 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This has really boost my immunity. Please don't discontinue this product.

good reishi

4709983965620739122님께서 4 18, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Feel more focused and alert with this reishi.

First 2 months summary

5288288903896151977님께서 2 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

the winter is almost over - i wasn't sick at all! Even though there were people around me who've been cold: flu, etc.. So, I will absolutely take this product again.

helped almost immediately!

5738961937220422336님께서 7 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Super immune support and anti-viral. I felt better in just 72 hours and in two weeks, my energy is better, and I feel better than I have in 2-3 months.

1-10 / 15