KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Helps lung function

Reviewer2106536님께서 8 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband has had great success with this product. It thins the mucus, and makes it easier to clear from the throat. Maybe it is even improving his lung function.

Lung congestion?

alloriginal님께서 4 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

THIS is the remedy when suffering from chest congestion. It works remarkably well. Seems to work best when taken at the same time as vitamin c, on an empty stomach. Within an hour or two, the congestion is gone and your lungs feel like a teenager again. I take it with an Ester-C. For smokers or former smokers, or anyone afflicted with bronchitis, this is the stuff! Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Good product

Reviewer2640851님께서 10 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is good, but I prefer NAC-Sustain...which was out of stock when I ordered this.

Definite energy booster

Reviewer1056499님께서 10 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Felt great right away after taking these, better than other brands of NAC,

Good for its Purpose.

Reviewer3239236님께서 5 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good mucolytic. Jury is out on how well it scavenges acetylaldehyde, etc.

N-Acetyl Cysteine

Reviewer2923564님께서 5 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Felt the effect immediately (paired with L-Carnosine).

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

When I must take something with acetaminophen

Reviewer3117408님께서 8 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I learned to combine NAC with acetaminophen (and a vitamin C) to protecy my liver. I like the LEF brand, though I can't prove they're better than another.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

treating mood swings. I also have high lead and Mercury levels in my system.

Reviewer2167579님께서 9 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been taking this product for 6 weeks one twice a day and I am feeling well. I will not know for several months if it is the reason for my improvement as my moods (good and bad) can last for several months.

Great antioxidant but must take with 1:3 ratio with vitamin C

Reviewer1399339님께서 11 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This antioxidant must be used with 1:3 ratio of Vitamin C to be truly effective. So I take this with 2 Emergen-C (2g Vitamin C) So 600mg:1800/2000mg is the ratio. Hope that made sense!

amazing antioxidant

Reviewer1679903님께서 10 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

NAC is a very good antioxidant especially for the liver. It is officialy used as an antidote to paracetamol (acetaminophen) overdose. Also it is used as cough remedie.

1-10 / 20