KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 32
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

helps me relax

KentuckyWildcat님께서 7 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take 3 of these to help me relax at bedtime.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good for relaxation and sleep

Reviewer1491632님께서 6 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

When I have an overactive mind I take 1 or 2 Glycine of these pills. They help me with a good night's sleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

寝つきがよくなります。

5684899726862907923님께서 8 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

寝つきが悪く、日本のドラッグストアで売られているグリシンを服用していました。 こちらのグリシンのコスパに惹かれて試してみた。 寝起きのすっきり感がとても良いです。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

短時間の睡眠でもスッキリ

Reviewer1273050님께서 8 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

元々はロングスリーパーなのですが、子供が生まれてからは長く睡眠時間が取れず、疲労感がハンパなく困っていました。 授乳が終わってから最近これを飲むようになり、短時間の睡眠でもスッキリ起きられるようになりました!! 小さい子供のいるママ達にオススメです♬ 子供と楽しく毎日を過ごせるようになりました! グリシン様様です!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

即効性はありませんがとてもいいです!

5100702290311272640님께서 10 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

DH●さんのバレリアンやセントジョーンズワートをずっと愛用していますが、突然眠りにつきにくい日が続いたため、ネットで調べてGABAとグリシンがいいと知りサプリを探していました。 クチコミもコスパもよかったので、iHerbさんで購入しました。 夜寝る前に1~21カプセル飲んでいます。 GABAも一緒に摂るといいようですが、グリシンのみの時と大した変化がないので、今はグリシンのみです。 カプセルがかなり大きいので、飲みにくいと感じる人は、飲み物やヨーグルトなどにカプセルの中身を出して混ぜた方がいいかもしれません。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хорошая вещь.

DmitriiLeontev님께서 3 21, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Не могу точно оценить эффект, от приема данных таблеток, но мне кажется, что я стал спокойнее для сна они без полезны в плане что бы уснуть, но есть одна хорошая особенность, если получилось уснуть, то спишь до утра не просыпаясь. Данную особенность заметил так как у меня есть вредная привычка просыпаться по ночам. После приема обычно 3 таблеток за 40 минут до сна спал спокойно до утра. Так что продолжу эксперимент, попробовать стоит, рекомендую.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Deborah Benstead

Reviewer2158100님께서 9 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Using this for Detox.......after finding out my Liver Conjugation pathways were not working .......glycination was particularly bad so have just started taking these.....will see how they work.....

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

glycine is the most wonderful natural sleep aide

5500131298500370096님께서 10 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have insomnia very bad and at 82 years old, I do. It ,lIke to take drugs. I read about the natural amino acid GLYCINE and researched a lot of,them and Life extension sounded the best to me and very reasonably prices. I am so thrilled with it. it actually helps me get a restful nights sleep after tossing and turning for years. I sent for a,bottle for my sister who is 85 and she has had tremendous results from it also. I would recommend it to anyone who has problems sleeping.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great!

5155799793040472158님께서 8 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been using this since March to help me stay asleep through the night. It's been helping tremendously!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This didn't work for me.

Reviewer1259402님께서 8 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I took 2 capsules before I go to bed. But t this glycine didn't work for me,so I took another 2 capsules, then I could be relax and fell a sleep. I usually buy NOW glycine, for me NOW glycine is much better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 32

1 2 3 4