KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

LEF Brand Bar None...

Reviewer2017188님께서 1 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product has changed my life. I was already tuned up on TRT due to pituitary problem. And it helped, but DHEA (25MG twice a day, morning and night) was what made the biggest difference. Depression, anxiety, estrogen control, testicle size, you name it - it all was addressed with DHEA added. And specifically the LEF brand here. Awesome right before bed, out like a light!

10 min's to dissolve.

Reviewer1815066님께서 6 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Takes a good 10 min's. to dissolve sublingually. Not bad.

Sublingual DHEA

Reviewer2882806님께서 8 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I tried this sublingual so I could bypass my liver. This lozenge melts fairly smoothly in about 5 minutes. It is somewhat small and doesn't seem to have excessive sweeteners. Life Extension seems to have made this pill a smoother melt, because the melt used to be rougher under my tongue (unless it's just this batch). I am a 40 year old male and DHEA does help, but I'll probably use mostly capsules and take sublingually occasionally. However, when it comes to melatonin, I only use sublingual melatonin. Life Extension is now using flip caps on this product, which are not very airtight and I never even use the flip part. These are the same type of bottle caps Nature's Way uses. I don't like them at all. I contacted Life Extension, so hopefully they'll consider going back to regular screw bottle caps.

Reviewer3361234님께서 2 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product and price.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer1352709님께서 8 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Replacing these tabs for the ones I used to receive from a compounding pharmacist. These are just as effective.

great product

Reviewer2654177님께서 10 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Life Extension usually provides very good quality stuff, though they are a bit pricey. A small amount of dhea can help with some forms of depression, but have to be careful of prostate cancer risk if you are a male.

Delighted to find this

Reviewer3279973님께서 6 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was happy to find DHEA in a sublingual form, as I prefer my hormone replacement to be either in cream form or sublingual. I was also happy to find this brand, as it is trustworthy. I have used the DHEA cream as well, but it's not always convenient to spread it on. The sublingual tabs are so easy to use. I need to raise my DHEA levels at this point, and this will be my preferred method. The pills don't taste all that bad, just slightly bitter, but it's tolerable. They dissolve in a few minutes.

Best DHEA I've tried

4631972089945826752님께서 3 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've tried a few different brands of DHEA and this has been the best by far. I could feel the difference only after a couple of days.

do not like it at all

Reviewer1380226님께서 2 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

seems to be not very effective...

ужасный на вкус

5626935635761925425님께서 1 24, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Поднимаю АМГ и в этих целях пью ДГЕА. По действенности пока сказать не могу, но на вкус ужасный. Больше не куплю. В капсулах намного лучше.

1-10 / 35