KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 21
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Респект создателям препарата .

5161720319930699431님께서 11 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Многие люди имеют проблемы с суставами . Многие из них имеют аллергию на морепродукты . И ,к сожалению , не могут принимать глюкозаминсодержащие препараты , так как его получают из морепродуктов . Для таких людей Артромах - просто находка и спасение ! Производитель получает глюкозамин их кукурузы !!! А коллаген в составе поможет и суставам быть подвижными и молодыми , и наша кожа будет молодой и подтянутой . Так что Артромакс стоит тех денег , что я за него плачу .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

My mother say that it has work for osteoarthritis of knee

5465415488985643934님께서 5 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The cost is quite expensive. You need to try use about 1 month

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

New product to me

Reviewer1694767님께서 1 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Other products I tried didn't work for me so I decided to give this a try. So far the swelling seems to be much less in my fingers. It seems to be working pretty well but it's really too soon to know what it will do on the long haul. Worth a try for sure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great discovery for me

Reviewer1344878님께서 1 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

it arrived last night, i took 2 capsules and slept all night in comfort. I did not wake up because of my hands hurting. I will continue buying the product as it takes care of my rheumatoid arthritis in my hands . 5 stars

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Arthromax

jviolinka님께서 9 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Хорошие капсулы - сняли ломоту в суставах.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

ArthroMax Advanced is worth to try

Reviewer1327869님께서 6 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have taken the ArthroMax Advanced for 6 months. The pain and discomfort of my knee reduced immediately, 3 months later it literally disappeared. If you have same problem, the ArthroMax Advanced is worth to try.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Otimo!

5626435281716044787님께서 5 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Produto muito bom!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

For my dog

5763915180761978521님께서 4 16, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought this for my dog. He tore his CL (the equivalent of an ACL injury in a person) and has had two knee surgeries on the same knee to fix it (they botched the first operation). As a result, he has some arthritis in that joint, even though he's a young dog. He's my running buddy and I was worried he wouldn't be able to run with me anymore. I did some research online and found that UCII had been tested in dogs that had arthritis. Since those lab tests not only showed it was safe for dogs, but marked improvement in their symptoms, I decided to try it. That was several months ago. I am SO glad I did. He is so much improved, it's hard to tell he has a bad knee at all. His vet gave him the okay to run with me again! We're back to running 5 miles a day & he's shows no signs of limping. Given how well this worked for my dog, I imagine it would work wonders for people with arthritis, too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

мастхэв пожилым

5314735039859469212님께서 12 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

поддержка пожилых изношенных суставов, работает, можно брать

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

UC-II

5242256149289886873님께서 1 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good product, taking two months, UC ii personally feel better than glucosamine

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 21

1 2 3