KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 29
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

THank God I listened!

Reviewer1962143님께서 11 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

So I did my research on keeping fit and toned and I run into a video on youtube about EFA Lean Gold. Boy am I glad I bought this stuff. It's amazing! Natrol Tonalin Cla + EFA Lean GOld is like Peanut butter & Jelly! they work wonders! Thank you Iherb for the fast delivery and great products!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Labrada Nutrition EFA Lean Gold Essential Fatty Acid Blend

OlgaVS님께서 7 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I’m 52. It’s a great product for skin tightening, facial contouring & body shaping that works for me! I’ve been taking it for several months. The best fatty acid blend I know. Thank you Labrada & IHerb! Мне 52 года. Великолепный продукт - кожа уплотнилась, контур лица подтянулся, жирок уходит, силуэт меняется! Лучший из известных мне состав полиненасыщенных жирных кислот. Принимаю уже несколько месяцев. Спасибо Лабраде и Айхёрб!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Muito bom

Reviewer3097611님께서 7 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Otimo EFA, não irão se arrepender.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This is my 3rd bottle

5043314530707488184님께서 3 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm not sure if it really helped in losing weight, but I definitely think it's a great product as it contains the essential fatty acid and contents required. Hence I'm continuing my consumption and increasing my dosage this time round to maximum (6 capsules).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very good!!!

Reviewer2247524님께서 1 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

EFA LEAN

Reviewer2976257님께서 1 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great!!

Reviewer3143438님께서 3 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excelent

Reviewer2008924님께서 3 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excelent product!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Pretty good product

Reviewer2465525님께서 3 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I received at home the EFA Lean Gold and by the way I live in Brazil. It took 40 days to arrive here but I do not care about time. The important thing is it arrived. It is a very good product to eliminate localized fat but there is no miracle, you have to do physical exercises. I recommend it and iHerb.com is very reliable.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I loved shopping at iHerb

5160272190599225045님께서 6 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I loved shopping at iHerb, fast delivery on time, with the best quality products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 29

1 2 3