Reduces Cravings

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this in conjuntion with Herbs Etc. Smoke Free Spray, not knowing which would work better for my husband. He says the Smoke Free Spray will be great when he actually quits, but this curbs the craving and he finds he smokes less...when he remembers to use it!

Work in progress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There is no taste to this product. It is truly tasteless. I got this and use it in combination with Nicoban 7-day herbal stop smoking kit from supplement spot (not sold here). I am only on day 2 but using them both, I plan on being 1000% smoke free. I like to follow up with water or herbal tea and it seems to curb cravings pretty well. It also helps to have will power. I am also using NatraBio, Stop_It Smoking 2 part kit sold here. Good luck to all those who are trying to quit smoking. Just take it one day at a time.

This can help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product while trying to cut down on smoking. After a few days, I noticed it really does help you feel calmer, and over time I have thought less about smoking. I plan to keep using it even after I have totally quit smoking because of its calming effects. I have just ordered many other sprays from this brand and am looking forward to seeing if they also work like they say they will. Also, it's a pleasant way to take a supplement and the bio-energized water base tastes great and is very refreshing.

Not sure of the effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

because I almost never took it but was convenient and great to have at hand when I quitted smoking

Smoke control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Did not quite catch how does it works