KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

焼き時間は長め

Reviewer1921358님께서 2 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

国内メーカーのグルテンフリーのミックスを使ったことがないのでわかりませんが、表示どおりの18〜22分の焼き時間ではどうがんばっても生っぽいです。15分は追加が必要かなといった感じでした。バニラ味のせいなのか中になにか入れるならチョコチップよりもドライフルーツのほうがしつこくなく、合うかなと思います。

Wow!!

Reviewer2052141님께서 6 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am new to gluten free products so I didn't know what to expect. I could not tell they were gluten free by the taste-which was amazing. Easy to prepare. I added fresh blueberries and they yield was actually 16 muffins, not 12. Extra bonus. I have already purchased more mix. Thanks for a great product.

delicious

Reviewer1271871님께서 12 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I made them with coconut oil and coconut milk, they turned out to be super soft and tender, very moist. They taste even better the next day.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

king Arthur Flour, Gluten Free Muffin Mix, Vanilla Base, 16 oz (454 g)

4655167759559671435님께서 11 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very delicius and easy the preparate.

LOVE this mix!

4757024159710219636님께서 5 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My family is a HUGE fan of King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Muffin Mix, Vanilla. They are incredibly easy to make and oh so delicious! Thank you, King Arthur, for developing such a yummy product!

Great GF muffin mix

Reviewer1760572님께서 1 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was getting tired of paying $8 for 4 frozen gluten free muffins. This mix makes a dozen delicious muffins and you can add your own fruit or chocolate chips. They freeze well too which is an exta added bonus.

Reviewer3361493님께서 8 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My daughter and her friends love these muffins. Can't tell they are GF. I add cinnamon to the batter and top with cinnamon sugar before I bake them. I also add blueberries sometimes. Very tasty and moist!

Makes a delicious Muffin

FogBytheSea님께서 7 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I make these for my son who cannot have gluten. I add a ripe banana and use vanilla coconut milk and they come out quite tasty.

very good taste

4824391110340209675님께서 4 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this muffin mix is my 1st choice

Great tasting

cherylinechua님께서 7 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My whole family loves the taste of these. i added lots of choc chips and they are great. a bit on the sweet side for me trying to cut down on sugar, but otherwise the standard is as good as what you buy outside. My 2nd purchase

1-10 / 16