KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Tranquility Kare- works very well

Reviewer1028415님께서 5 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using this for years. Keep some in my car, purse, home etc. I order extra boxes and share with friends when they tell me they are anxious or stressed. Doesn't make you feel sleepy or weird. Just seems to take the edge off of heightened anxiety without any side effects. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Really Works

Reviewer2679904님께서 3 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was surprised how well I slept after taking two tablets of Kare n Herbs, Withania Somnifera Ashwagandha, Tranquility Kare, about an hour before I went to bed. The next time I took it immediately before bed and had trouble sleeping again. Now I try to be sure to take it at least one hour before retiring.

very good sleep herb

Reviewer1810778님께서 4 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been using this product for a few years and have always found it to be helpful in calming me down enough to fall asleep.

Great Product!

Reviewer1525661님께서 6 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've experienced great results with both stress relief and relief from joint pain.

I like this product

Reviewer3122461님께서 3 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A naturopath recommended this to me for help with anxiety - it doesn't noticeably help with acute anxiety & insomnia, but with mild to moderate it can really help. I think it is like a tonic. I went back to taking it again as I was having some symptoms of Tardive Dyskinesia and read that it could help with that. I take this product every night and feel good benefits.

Not effective

Reviewer1158907님께서 12 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I struggle with insomnia, and had hoped this would be of help. NOPE! I felt somewhat more drowsy, but other than that not beneficial.

Calming

Reviewer2599720님께서 6 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband takes this when he is feeling stressed and anxious. It is amazing how much it calms him. I can SEE the difference in him. I highly recommend this product to anyone who feels constantly stressed and anxious on a regular basis.

the best

Reviewer2859334님께서 5 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

no side effects

It works.

Reviewer2107364님께서 3 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is my favorite. Stree of move but I'm able to sleep when I take this.

It helps me sleep.

Reviewer1859292님께서 3 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have tried everything - and this is the best product for me for helping to fall asleep and staying asleep.

1-10 / 16