KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 12
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

recommended by weston a price foundation

Reviewer2881579님께서 8 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like to be able to have the amount I want each time and it is an excellent source of calcium. It is a much better deal than tablets or capsules. You can also make your own size capsules with it.

Highly recomended

Reviewer1149687님께서 11 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been searching for a while for this product and having found yours placed the order. It was well priced, very well presented and packed and arrived quickly. I would recomend the company and the product to anyone. Thank you.

This product was effective

5047940494395121336님께서 5 03, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I used this product on my newly planted tomato plants. My plants are growing and are very healthy.

Lasting Source of Calcium and Magnesium

4984163340875233311님께서 5 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a good source of calcium and magnesium. It is very cost-effective and as long as you take it with an acidic liquid it digests well. I use milk or apple cider vinegar.

Re- Mineralize your purified water

Reviewer1448770님께서 5 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I put this into my purified water in order to restore the minerals that are lost. It is working really well, I feel better and have more energy.

Great Price, Great Product

BlueMountaineer님께서 2 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

High quality product for a an excellent price. I use this in milky drinks or even just dissolved in water its more than palatable.

Awesome product!

Reviewer2524235님께서 11 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I put this in my morning smoothie, very calming, high source of Calcium and Magnesium!

Great stuff

Reviewer1874863님께서 1 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

You cannot beat the price for a source of calcium/magnesium. I give it to my horses.

kal dolomite prowder 160z

Reviewer2445419님께서 7 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Stops the back from pain use it with vitamin c

Natural source of calcium

Reviewer3104349님께서 4 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Recommended by Nourishing Traditions, comes from the dolomite layer (like at Niagra Falls). I put it in a cup of milk for an extra boost.

1-10 / 12