Economical source of calcium

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a very fine, tasteless powder. Mixes well in water - I use one quarter teaspoon for 405mg of calcium. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Excellent dog supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

We started home cooking for our rescue dog. Calcium supplementation is very important in a home cooked diet. This product was recommended. Bone meal is easily absorbed in dogs. I simply mix it in or sprinkle it ontop her meal just before serving.

Kal Bone Meal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I never received the product. They claim it was left at my door. It may have been left at a door but it wasn’t mine. I had to reorder the product from Lucky Vitamin and it WAS DELIVERED to me!!!

Excellent product at fantasic price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Bone Meal Powder that I have found and you definitely can't beat the price. Also, iherb doesn't gouge you on shipping costs.

For calcium supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's good. Gift to mom for daily health supplements.

Waiting from after-sale sevices responses.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't received it and expeditor supposedly openned a post investigation case after I insisted. Didn't received any news for weeks. Will change the review when there will be advancement of the case.