KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 123
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Ubiquinol causes fatigue in me and in others - Ubiquinone (regular Q10) doesn't.

Reviewer3343479님께서 3 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have tried every major kind of ubiquinol (reduced form) after being a happy user of ubiquinone for several years. Every time I use ubiquinol, including this Jarrow product, I become very fatigued. When I switch back to ubiquinone, I feel great. I have experimented extensively with the two types of Q10 and I am certain of this effect. I know that I am not alone in this experience, because Dr. Steven Sinatra reports that a number of his patients experience the same thing. Clearly, there is more to this picture that we do not understand. Jarrow is a wonderful company that produces top quality products and I am not faulting them in any way - I take other products that they make.

Memory improved

Reviewer2074365님께서 3 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We decided to give the Ubiquinol to our mother to help with her congestive heart failure. What we didn't expect was an improvement in her short-term memory that is a symptom of her dementia. She had been on Aricept for 2 years prior to taking the Co-Q 10 and had been stablized in terms of her memory. Now after 1 year on the Co-Q 10 we have seen a significant improvement in her memory. Just an unexpected benefit!

Important Supplement, Quality Formula

Reviewer1015028님께서 1 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We take this to strenghten heart muscle function. 2 recent hospitalizations resulted in the discontinuance of it for a few weeks. Congestive heart failure developed just before the last hospital discharge. It resolved within several days of resuming the Jarrow ubiquinol, at a dose of 400 mg. per day, in divided doses.

Great for energy

Reviewer2295457님께서 9 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product really helped me and right away. I was tired and dragging in the afternoon and had even started to take naps. With one capsule at breakfast the need to nap disappeared.

Very helpful with migraines

Reviewer2467369님께서 6 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Since I am very sensitive to medications and usually experience major side effects, my neurologist recommended at least 300 mg of CoQ10 a day to help with migraines. I noticed an immeidate effect after only 1 dose. I researched other CoQ10 products, and this Jarrow formula one seems to be one of the best. I recommended this to my sister who was on pain medication for neck/head pain, and she was able to greatly reduce and eventually stop taking the pain pills. More and more, I am choosing Jarrow products due to their quality and effectiveness. When you have head pain each day, it is a blessing to be able to take something natural to help you cope.

Efficient Assimulation Method

Reviewer2922397님께서 11 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My readings and research shows this product as the best Co-Q-10 product to take. I don't find any bad "fillers" in it either. This is an upgraded Jarrow formula that contains the reduced and active form of Co-Q10 called ubiquinol. It is the most bio-available form that is used directly by the human system. The body’s conversion of the standard Co-Q10 form to an active one is less efficient as a person ages.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Jarrow Formula, Ubiquinol QH-Absorb, 100mg.

Reviewer3335907님께서 6 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Jarrow Formula provides me the energy and stamina to work long hours. I do not feel lethargic. I have recommended it to my family members and friends who also have experienced same benefits.

На любителя

PIONER님께서 9 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Я лично не заметил позитивной разницы по сравнению Убихиноном этой же фирмы, который стоит существенно дешевле. От этой версии скорее даже в сон клонит, чем бодрит. Так что буду экономить с пользой для дела. Для других может будет полезнее. В теории говорится, что Убихинол больше именно для сердца, а Убихинон - в общем для организма...

Pills are really big.

Reviewer2814882님께서 12 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The only problem dad has is swallowing the big black pills. It does seem to do him good though. Fast acting and can see a difference in his energy levels already. Thanks for the great prices.

Needs Reformulating

Reviewer2390602님께서 12 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Far superior to CoQ10, but contains Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs) which can cause overstimulation, nausea and/or liver discomfort in sensitive individuals.

1-10 / 123