KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Ferritin Levels

Reviewer1056835님께서 2 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

In Dec 2012 I was diagnosed with Hemochromatosis.In Nov 2012 my ferritin levels were 2553 micrograms per litre.I started this product using 2 caps at a time with Jarrow inositol at about a 4 to 1 ratio,IP6 to Inositol and a week later got the IP6 Gold and took one dose of it as well but at a different time of day so I was doing 2 doses per day.In Feb of 2013 my ferritin was 1281...still high so my Dr wanted me to begin phlebotomy treatments (blood letting) so I will continue to monitor.The fact that the ferritin levels dropped by half before any other treatments is encouraging so I will keep it up in the hopes of reducing or even eliminating phlebotomy treatments.

great product

5148976571429516986님께서 10 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am using IP6 for chelation of iron. I have been taking a fairly large daily doses for about 6 weeks now. I am not as exhausted as before. My joint do not hurt as much.If you are interested in this product please read The Iron Time Bomb by Bill Sardi.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Made me wheeze, tired and lethargic

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 12 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Took one a day on empty stomach and with nothing else (as per label) but found it unsuitable so discontinued use. It caused me to wheeze and become tired/lethargic. However - other reviews here support the science that has proven this to be effective. Not the right supplement for me, but may work for you. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

хороший продукт

sunstate님께서 3 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Ярко выраженного эффекта в соло не заметил. Замечен положительный эффект на ЦНС при растворении в кунжутном масле.

Good [product

Reviewer1676942님께서 1 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using it to rid my body of heavy metals and it is working. My iron levels have gone down.

Great product!

Reviewer2125259님께서 8 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Using for my dog that has cancer. Seems to be doing its job! Thank you!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Lots of phosphorus from the Inositol Hexaphosphate caused problems with my liver

danarm님께서 6 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have taken this. Not in large doses, or anything. I have taken it for a short time. In the beginning I felt GREAT. And then, I felt worse and worse. I stoped taking it and went to the doctor. She ordered some blood tests. The liver tests were abnormal, and my blood showed an abnormal high level of phosphorus. She told me the IP6 probably damaged my liver by phosphorus intoxication. I'm now taking further tests and trying to contain the damage.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

One of my favorite supplements

TinVal님께서 8 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Jarrow IP6 is one of the purest on iherb because the company works with leading Japan manufacturer of Inositol Hexaphosphate. Concerning the benefits.. They are numerous and everyone can read about them in IP6 research book "Too good to be true" from Dr. Kim Vanderlinden and Dr. Ivana Vucenik.

Excelent

Reviewer3316886님께서 1 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I feel more calm and not realizing my nails are stronger

Awesome product

5061335824059717098님께서 7 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I could tell right away that this product was doing good things for me. I take it as a cancer preventer but it also took care of some rash I was having also.