Sorry, but bad company

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Mar 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This company It's Moringa are liars and unable to calculate. Look yourself: 8 oz. is 227 grams indeed, but suggested dose of 8 grams (which is not tablespoon BTW) is not equal to 35 servings, just to 28 servings. I have also big concerns about package, because it was not sealed in any normal way. It was only paper sealed under the cover, but as I untwisted the cover, that paper was already removed and lied inside the cover. I weighed that product and 1 gram was missing. I know, 1 gram is not much, but I just telling my overall experience. Also, that box/bottle is not new-looking. Sticks/labels are like worn and further very easy rubbing. Product itself is not impressive, taste is not good, just bearable and no good feeling in the stomach after consuming. I weighted these 8 grams but it looks much more than tablespoon. I hope that I won't do harm to myself with this 'superfood' from irresponsible company.

Moringa - the Abandoned Superfood ! Great Sauce Recipe Below:...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

nowdays everybody knows about the benefits of Spirulina & Chlorella,but what about Moringa?it has things in it that complements every superfood green smoothie or beverage right where the other greens falls shy.it has the highest amount of Calcium per dosage comparing to any food i know of,100% of the daily recommended vitamin A + E + B2 & 75% of vitamin K all in 8-9 Grams dosage.that's impressive!and we didn't even mentioned the tremendous amount of Chlorophyll which people buy separately at great expense,aaaand the same goes for the lutein inside which is great for your eyesight!its taste is quite similar to spinach which Popeye can tell you is also very nutritional to our body.here's a simple sauce recipe:take 1 TSP of both spirulina and Chlorella,add 1 flat TSP of Turmeric and some Salt N' Black Pepper,take 3 TSP of Moringa and add it all to 3 TBSP of tahini(also tehina)(Arabic: طحينه‎) or sesame paste in plain English,blend with some water until you achieved half a stable/half runny sauce.that's it!,you can easily enjoy it as an alternative Yam or Potato sauce,on Green Peas etc...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

At first I was a little turned off by the strong aroma when i first open the container. But once you use it in your shakes or drinks there is no strong smell or taste found. It is actually delicious. I use this for my morning shakes or I mix it with hot water and drink it as tea, depending on what I feel like having and I love it. I need to venture a bit more and find different uses for it. I do notice that i feel much better through out the day since i started taking this, my afternoon cravings for sweets and breads are gone if i take this in the morning.

MORINGA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Moringa is so great. I have been using it in my protein shakes and definitely feel an increase in energy and more vibrant. I used to feel tired a lot but not anymore. I would definitely recommend It's Moringa.

Moringa, 8oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, I mixed a tsp full in my juice after light lunch & I wasn't hungry all afternoon. Its been 3 days since I decided to experiment, it's clean, nutritious. I'll definitely buy this again, in fact this is the best green I've had.

good for cleansing

Posted by sixthdimen on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i think that there is a lot of benefits of taking moringa in this time when there is a lot of different superfood and sickness is at is highest together with candida we need to take something that is really usefull i think moringa is good begining until we find something even better.It is anti candida anti parasite...this powder at this price is good deal,the taste is not good but not too bad i sugest to take it in the morning on empty stomach and based on cronobiotic nutrition it is morning food.Moringa is good food and because i never tried any other moringa i cant know if there is higher quality moringa out there but i think that this moringa is good quality but not excellent

Not woth I espected

Posted by Korina on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am only taking it for a few days, so I can not tell jet how does works on me but till now I have not noticed any improvement. Maybe a little bit more energy..

Not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried 1 container of this product and couldn't finish it. The main reason being it upset my stomach with bloating which gradually got worse over a couple of months. I found I could only take a little at a time like a fifth of teaspoon. The first time I took a large teaspoon. I tried it expecting to feel some good things or maybe more bowl movements but not expecting the uncomfortable bloating and cramping. I also noticed the number of servings doesn't add up to what it says too. I've read elsewhere that moringa needs to be harvested carefully and is most often dried outside where bacteria can easily get in. I have since tried moringa from another supplier (though more expensive) that is meant to be top notch in their growing practises and drying facilities (now certified organic) and have had none of the bloating or cramping so unfortunately I can't highly rate this product and won't be buying it again. Moringa has good liver protection and that's one big reason why I've been pursuing it.

Moringa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Loved trying moringa! My new favorite green drink.

No doubts about the effect of Moringa, but consider taking capsules instead of powder because the taste is awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used it only twice because i couldnt stand the taste of it. so i have ordered the capsules instead. the impact is very powerfull i dont recomend the powder as it has very srong taste. you may consider using the powder with food recipeis etc.

1 2