KO
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

menopause symptom relief - a miracle!

LotusJ57님께서 1 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband bought Estropause for me and it has truly been a miracle cure for my menopause symptoms! I was taking several prescription medications (including a central nervous system stimulant) due to menopause symptoms. Now I am only just taking the Estropause and FEEL GREAT and AM SLEEPING well again! No more hot flashes! Mood swings are gone too! I highly recommend this product!

The Best!

connie916님께서 7 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been using EstroPause for a few years. When I stop taking them, I notice a HUGE difference! Even my husband notices if I'm not taking them, because of my mood change. It has St Johns Wort, which helps if your mood is low. This REALLY works. I pop 4 (at once) in the morning, and feel great the whole day. They look a bit big, but not HUGE. Since they're soft, you swallow real easy. Just to know you're going to feel great, it's worth taking the 4 liquid gel caps. You won't regret it!

In Paradise, MT.

Reviewer3331194님께서 10 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using this product for 2 years and love it! So glad I can purchase this from you instead of driving 250 miles round trip to the nearest distributor and paying $4.00 more per bottle.

Great product

Reviewer1514471님께서 4 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My gynecologist recommended this product instead of HRT. She was right, it gives you the required calcium replacement along with added herbs to balance out menopause symptoms. I have been taking it a month and have ordered a second bottle.

great results so far!

Reviewer1023473님께서 12 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I just started using this product after having a complete hysterectomy at 37 y/o about 1 month ago. I am using it as a complement to my estrogen pill. My hot flashes are completely gone and I feel completely "balanced". Hoping this continues!

маме понравилось

Levi-dola님께서 3 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

если мама попросила заказать второй раз, то точно помогает. тк сама не пользуюсь в силу возраста и отсутствия климакса:) могу только поставить оценку, основываясь на мамином отзыве. в принципе, я уже давно не слышу от нее жалоб о том, что ее замучили приливы, при чем давно-после того как она начала принимать эти капсулы. мне кажется у нее даже работоспособность увеличилась. надеюсь все таки что эффект от этого препарата

It works!!!

Reviewer2285330님께서 9 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It works!!!! I am very happy with results. Already recommended to my friends.

Reviewer2662489님께서 7 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

works great , drink your daily 64 oz of water for best results

Helps with hot flashes

Reviewer2244462님께서 11 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After reading a book about going thru menopause, I knew certain herbs can help with hot flashes. After taking EstroPause faithfully for about 10 days I noticed a huge difference with Hot flashes. Definitely worth trying !! Give it 10 - 14 days to work ...

ESTROPAUSE!

Reviewer2789280님께서 1 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Estropause works best for me! I am gr earful to find this amazing product. I was taking another am/pm product for +6 months before I switched! EstroPause manages my night sweets like no other. I hope you are relieved as well.

1-10 / 17