KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Red Yeast Rice helps lower my cholesterol

Reviewer2292865님께서 11 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After I spent months trying to lower my cholesterol with diet and exercise to no avail, I was put on a drug which immediately caused leg cramps and other side effects. I asked my doctor if I could try red yeast rice. He basically laughed and said, "Go ahead but you will be back for a drug." I changed doctors, began taking red yeast rice combined with CoQ10 and by the next checkup, my cholesterol had dropped from 237 to 164. I have since changed to this IP-6 brand and take a separate CoQ10. IP-6 Red Yeast Rice is grown and manufactured in the USA and is organic. It is also marked "Purity and Potency Guaranteed". I like these things about this particular one, a safer feeling, I guess.

Organic Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1735134님께서 6 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Fabulous. Organic, high quality. I started taking only 1- 600 mg capsule/day approx 6 months ago because I did not want to go on statin drugs. My chlostrol spring 2008 Health Fair results was 256. Spring 2009 after 6 months of one 600mg capsule/day 180!! Over 70 point drop. My physician was amazed. Definately would recommend this brand. I have read that you need to be careful of the quality of Red Yeast Rice because some brands are not high quality. This brand worked well for me!!!

IP-6 International, Organic Red Yeast Rice, Gold Lowers Cholesterol

Reviewer1209878님께서 3 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After I stopped taking the statin drug Zocor, my cholesterol went up to 205. After two months of taking just two caps of IP-6 International, Organic Red Yeast Rice, Gold a day my cholesterol went from 205 to 170. I am now taking three a day and I have complete confidence that with my next blood test my cholesterol readings will be even lower. I could not be happier with IP-6 International, Organic Red Yeast Rice, Gold. I feel that it is safe and has none of the horrible side effects of the statin drugs.

Контроль ЛПНП

PIONER님께서 12 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Данная компания специализируется на работе с красным дрожжевым рисом, делают из него запотентованный препарат IP-6 и различные вариации такого вот риса. Я ипользую рис для снижения и поддержания "плохого холестерина" ЛПНП. Ранее использовал другой препарат, в этот раз решил взять у "специалистов" для профилактики. Пью по одной в день вечером с едой 2 месяца, добавляя первый месяц поликозанолы, Q-10 пью постоянно. Холестерин в норме. Напомню, что нужно проверять не только общий холестерин, а делать полную липидограмму и смотреть соотношение ЛПВП, ЛПНП и триглицеридов. В случае занижения ЛПВП нужно пить пантетин и гепатопротекторы, а также проверять гормональный профиль!!!

experiment

Reviewer2201414님께서 11 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been taking this supplement because my nutritionist told me it was an effective way (along with omega oils, plenty of fiber & avoiding hydrogenated fats) to reduce cholesterol. My total cholesterol has gone done about 50 points over 6 months. But lately I've had gas and bloating. A week after stopping, the bloating has gone away. Maybe there just needs to be off time occasionally.

The ip-6 red yeast rice product

Reviewer3014676님께서 4 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I looked around and mostly online and found this product to be exactly what I was.looking for, no fillers,binders, toxic tag alongs made in the USA. I am always looking for the elite products and for this one I am very happy. It's a keeper/ thanks, John Naperville il

IP-6 Organic Red Yeast Rice

Reviewer1728708님께서 1 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

An excellent product I highly recommend.

Excellent

Reviewer2270900님께서 9 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Best one for cholestrol

Very good product.

Reviewer1730311님께서 9 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Also Arrived very quickly. I hope next time there will be more than one serving option (I prefer 120 caps of 1200mg instead of 120 caps of 600mg each).

excellent product

Reviewer1106421님께서 3 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My cholesterol dropped alot when I took 1 capsule twice daily. It is part of my protocol w/ low fat diet & exercise. I would continue to reorder this product. One of the better companies that doesn't hadd fillers, binders, etc.

1-10 / 19