KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Youthful Hair Again

5358940378537063631님께서 7 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Nothing I have tried has taken the old age frizz out of my hair like Innersense Quiet Calm. My hair looks and feels like the smooth locks of my youth.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Control those curls baby!

5097228048547479885님께서 7 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

For someone who has straight to wavy hair I was hoping this product would miraculously help my hair bring out it's wavyness and it did! Where I live the water is very harsh on my hair and it's pretty much always weighed down aka super straight. This product gives my hair volume, wavyness/curls, keeps frizz away and it has a pleasant citric/orange smell. I didn't think I would end up loving it this much! It works best when used on wet hair but your hair can still benefit from it when it's dry.

Didn't work for me.

Reviewer1393231님께서 7 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have thick, coarse, curly hair. This product did not work for my hair type, but it might work best for finer hair.

goodbye frizz

baileylang님께서 2 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My very thin/dry but fast to get greasy/curly hair was getting very frizzy when I let it air dry. I bought this and it is perfect. Not heavy and doesn't make it greasy. My curls are soft and smooth again.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

works very well to moisturize! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwell님께서 7 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really enjoy having soft, non frizzy hair for once. It nicely conditions my thin hair using about 1/2 tsp and working it through my hair while its pretty wet. If I use too much then my hair will appear oily. I don't think it has much of a scent and certainly doesn't bother me, although with all the oils, I did expect some kind of nice fragrance.

Keeps frizz at bay

Reviewer2462496님께서 5 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

keeps my hair smooth and frizz free

Did not like

Reviewer2827455님께서 8 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The smell was like baby aspirin which wasn't too bad, just different. I did not notice an improvement in the fly-away hair or frizz. Very heavy on my hair. I have thick, wavy, just-past-the-shoulder length hair. When used in conjunction with the iCreate Finish Organic Finishing Spray, I had severe flakes by end-of-day and definitely the next day if I did not shampoo. I did not use this stand-alone, so the flakes could have been from the hair spray. Disappointed in the high cost/low satisfaction.

残念でした

Reviewer1846463님께서 4 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

香りがどうしてもだめでした。髪へ付けた感じは悪くありませんでした。

never looked back

Reviewer2750274님께서 1 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

does just what it said it would do..

Great product and service

Reviewer2378263님께서 11 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I find iHerb.com to provide excellent products and shipment services at very reasonable prices.

1-10 / 14