Very satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with the product and service. I will be ordering again. Thank goodness this company exists for purchasing healthy products.

They're fantastic!

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love that I was able to get some whole wheat breadcrumbs as they aren't available here in Japan; I used these for my parmesan crumbed chicken strips and they were the bomb! Baked in the oven, the crumbs were the perfect amount of crunch with the tender chicken! ETA: I am so, so devastated this has been discontinued, this product is amazing, please bring it back, iHerb!

ians panko

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i use panko a lot but i heard about Ian's an I had to try them an i'm not disapointed at all. a little nutty to taste fries up nice

Ian Whole Wheat Breadcrumbs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes just like white breadcrumbs!

Nice panko!

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We used these, and although they are not too "special" compared to most other breadcrumbs, they are still worth it. They work great on fish and anything else you may need toppings for.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

delicious panko crumbs without the processed ingredients like regular panko in stores. whole wheat is a bonus. will buy this again for sure

Healthiest Bread Crumbs Around!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I couldn't find whole wheat bread crumbs without hydrogenated oil in any of my local stores. So naturally, I turned to iHerb and was successful in finding these. They taste great and the price was right. They are easy to work with in recipes.

Whole wheat rules!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I try to get as much fiber and whole-grains into my diet as possible. My only gripe about these is that I wish the crumbs were a little larger (and thus have more crunch to them). Will definitely keep buying.

Haven't used yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Don't know enough to rate