KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Excelent product

Reviewer1324878님께서 9 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I highly recommend this product it got rid of a severe cough in a week along with vixing the chest and a good supplu of caugh drops for away from home. The syrup lasted close to 5 hrs of cough relief. Diabetic safe.

Сироп от кашля Hyland

spring-dt님께서 8 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Гомеопатический, действует быстро и эффективно. Вообще Hyland's нам нравится - у них много хорошей гомеопатии. В составе нет алкоголя - ничего не будет выжигать и плюс для водителей. Советуем:)

Awesome cough syrup.

Reviewer1678497님께서 2 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'll buy it again, and again, and again, it really works.

seems pretty good

bbchris님께서 6 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I get night coughs sometimes and this helps to soothe my cough so that I can sleep better

Great Product for Pets!

Reviewer2929420님께서 2 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I give it to my Chow Chows every time when they start coughing. And they stop coughing within a few minutes. Once I tried it on my Yorkshire Terrier who had been coughing for two days and she stopped coughing immediately. Highly recommend!

Fantastic!

Reviewer2550937님께서 7 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Best cough syrup ever and NO sugar!! Love it. Works almost immediately for me.

Just Awesome

4684294166063330249님께서 3 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

T ordered this when I had a terrible cough in November and its true right down to the last drop. I even gave some to my co worker. She said it helped her get to sleep because without it she was coughing up a lung and she had the flu and missed days of work before I gave her what I had leftover.

Nice Change

Reviewer2607044님께서 1 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a very different cough syrup. It helps with the tickle in your throat and is great to take before bed. After getting over the flu I have had a cough that just does not want to go away. It has lasted for weeks, but taking this once a day before bed has calmed it right down. If I stop taking this for a few days I notice it flairs back up, so still fighting it. Overall, this cough syrup works great and helps break up the phlegm in your throat too.

used on hubby