KO
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Reviewer2078081님께서 11 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I highly recommend this product. I have 5 kids and my 2 youngest sons have trouble getting to sleep at night. I just give them two to three of these and it seems to calm them down. It does not knock them out, it relaxes them. It makes bedtime a lot easier at our house. I originally bought this product because one of my boys had nightmares. I read that this is suppose to help with that. It does!! I told my son that this supplement helps with bad dreams. He hasn't had one since. My kids ask for the dream pill at bedtime. I like that fact that it is not habit forming. Whether this product works or it's just a mind game is anyones guess. I will keep buying it. It has made my life easier. Highly recommended!!!!

Kids love 'em

Reviewer1655694님께서 12 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Seems to work wonders getting th kids (6,4,3) calmed down and seems to help leg aches.

не действует

Thaitali님께서 12 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

для нас не подошел - давала ребенку 4 года и пила сама - эффект скорее наоборот вместо успокоения((

Amazing!

Reviewer2998720님께서 12 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought this based on good reviews but wasn't really convinced it would work. But it was such a God-send during our 3 week holiday - helping the kids to calm down and fall asleep during the flights, in strange hotel rooms etc. We've used up half the bottle already and definilte plan to buy more!

Calm 4 kids really works

Reviewer1351023님께서 5 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My child has had night terrors for years. Since we introduced calm 4 kids to her, the night terrors have stopped.

Calming tablets for kids

Reviewer1293967님께서 12 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These did not have any effect on my adhd twins, But did work well for my youngest for little tantrums or crying spells. Thanks so much

I love it!

Reviewer2791523님께서 10 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My 3 yr old daughter used to wake up all through the night. She sleeps better now and if she does wake up she will go right back to sleep. I will definitely be keeping this around.

Always Works

Reviewer2143127님께서 8 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Wonderful for bedtime or when my kids are sick and crying

Works great!

Reviewer1344284님께서 7 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Has helped my very active son get good and restful naps! He wakes up happy and refreshed!

great product!

Reviewer2914635님께서 6 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I give this to my 26 month old before bed. He always took the Hylands teething tablets to help ease his pain with teething and loved them. He has sleep problems like I do, he can't "wind down" to easily so I find these work great for him!!