KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

I love cell salts

Reviewer3355855님께서 8 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Currently using this for chiro. adjustments that don't hold for my husband. I also take it for my teeth, as well as my kids, to ensure their jaws grow so they don't need braces. After a few months, my teeth were whiter! Does wonders for the enamel. I found that once I started taking Fulvic acid, the cell salts really started to work more efficiently. Amazing! Cell salts need a few months to work, taken at least 3x a day.

Calc Fluor

Reviewer2383282님께서 7 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It has taken 1 1/2 years of taking Calc Fluor but I finaly got rid of my creaking knees when I climb stairs. It also reduced the size of my index finger knuckles. Both of these results were a pleasant surprize.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great for hermorrhoid bleeding or piles

Reviewer1388482님께서 10 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have hermorrhoids or piles. very often it bleeds. I have tried taking green powder-Fields of green.It works but sometimes doesn't. I have tried stoneroot-usually works but sometimes doesn't. I also tried a bentonite clay suppository.Works but a bit messy . I can across this and as it says on the bottle it is for hermorrhoids-4 tablets 2 times a day under tongue-no more bleeding!!Great

Really works

Reviewer2151755님께서 3 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have from time to time dry skin on my hands and my lips are flaky. With this my lips have become almost normal within a few days, and those dry areas on my hands have healed almost completely. I definately recommend this, it works really fast!!

Great!

Reviewer1832789님께서 10 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product helps my teeth not be so sensitive.

cf

Reviewer1666980님께서 6 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

brings up the saliva calcium aiding in secondary dentin dental re-ossification.

Calc Fluor 6X

Reviewer1373824님께서 6 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Purchased this because calc fluor is supposed to help with dry lips, skin elasticity and venous problems (eg varicose veins), but I noticed no improvement with anything I'm afraid. These remedies just don't seem to work for me, however I have read so many positive testimonials for them, which is why I'm still giving an average review. The lactose base may be a problem for me - not sure.

Extra hidden costs

5702263173644604869님께서 8 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good product and arrived fairly quickly, but were not told about hidden costs. On the order of about £55 there was another £13 for import duty, and then another £2.50 over the border fee. It would have been better to have quoted for the whole lot when ordering instead of having these stings in the tails. Not too impressed.

OK!

Reviewer3324415님께서 6 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am taking this supplement and I think it's working well for me, but I need more time to give a better explanation about it.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer3046375님께서 8 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1-10 / 11