KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 88
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

husband thought there were so, so

4814551224849391971님께서 5 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

So far, I have tried the chocolate mint (20g sugar), regular chocolate (21g sugar), and chocolate hazelnut (21g sugar) Jocalat bars, and I have also tried the peanut butter chocolate chip ones. All the Jocalat kinds taste the same to me with a slight hint of what it's flavoured with (hazelnut, mint, etc.). I regret buying 3 boxes of the Jocalat kind. My favourite by far is the peanut butter chocolate chip. I'm also a bit upset about the sugar content listed on the website. The mint chocolate is listed as having 19g of sugar but on the package it says 20g. The chocolate hazelnut is listed as is also listed as having 19g but really has 21g. And the regular chocolate is listed as having 18g but it really has 21g of sugar. Regardless, I'm still going to buy them because they are the best/"healthiest" bars on iherb so far. I did a lot of research.

great product

Reviewer2084487님께서 3 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

tastes great and good texture to sink your teeth into. We are gluten and wheat intolerant and serious recreational cyclists so having a product that tastes good and is good for you is wonderful.

Lara Bars are the best

Reviewer2263344님께서 4 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We LOVE Lara bars, but can't get them in Australia, so we were VERY excited to see we can get them from iherb. Yum - delicious and no sugar or other nasties.

Really good

Reviewer1387129님께서 7 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These had a really good banana flavour.

バナナ!

tiara444님께서 6 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

毎回ワタシが買うときにはなぜか売り切れていたバナナ味。 バナナ好きにはたまらないかも。 もうララバーはバナナ味だけでいいですワタシ。 大好き。

Delicious and Healthy

Reviewer2157957님께서 7 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Made with unsweetened fruit and almonds, these bars are outstanding. They're naturally sweet and so tasty. Nice as a healthy gluten free alternate to granola bars when you want a snack.

YUM!

Reviewer1957684님께서 11 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Gorgeous! chunky nuts and banana taste not too overpowering. Yummy!

バナナ好きにはたまらん (*´ڡ`●)

Reviewer2522511님께서 7 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

他のララバーに比べると少し甘め。バナナ好きにはたまらない味でした!

Goodness in a bar!

blueberrysegments님께서 5 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This bars are just amazing, at being only made with 3 ingredients and managing on tasting like real banana bread! The only thing I miss in these are chocolate chips, but that's not really a problem as I take some of my stevia sweetened dark chocolate to eat with these and they are absolutely delish!

Awesome

5462851726470232798님께서 8 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is our family's favourite snack now. Tastes like dried bananas with almonds.