KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great Product

Reviewer3241946님께서 9 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have been using this for a while now. I am not a diabetic & don't want to be so thought this would help keep my sugar under control. Glad to find a cinnamon product that has the water extraction process since cinnamon without this process is toxic & can build up in your system.

Очень снижает аппетит

SoniaSonia님께서 3 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Водный экстракт корицы. Корица содержит вещество, понижающее уровень сахара в крови. Уменьшает аппетит, восстанавливает кишечник во время бактериальных инфекций, снимает спазмы, облегчает неприятные симптомы во время простуды, гриппа и во время критических дней. Для мужчин доказана эффективность при лечении преждевременного семяизвержения. При приеме необходимо контролировать уровень сахара в крови. Прекратить прием за две недели до любой хирургической операции. Необходимо снизить дозировку при совместном приеме с лекарствами, используемыми для лечения диабета.

Satisfied Customer

Reviewer3101739님께서 1 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Product lowered my LDL dramatically. Cheapest shipping method got it to me in 3 days. Bottles sealed from factory and otherwise in great shape.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2185270님께서 9 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a good product to help manage your blood sugar if you are diabetic. It has helped lower my averager reading by 20 to 25 points. It takes time for the effects to kick in, usually a month to two months, but once they do, you see good results.

Wonderful

Reviewer2209797님께서 10 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I recommended to a person with diabetes, and this is helping to control glucose levels. He is also feeling much better, with more energy. Highly recommend!!

Great Product!

Reviewer2052358님께서 6 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm pre-diabetic have been taking this ever since the diagnosis to help control my blood sugar along w/diet changes and it's been working great. After doing research this is the best and safest way to take this form of cinnamon for the purpose of blood sugar control.

So far, so good

Reviewer1333366님께서 6 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the first time I have used this product and haven't taken it for a full month yet. That is why I didn't give it 5 stars right away. It appears to be more potent than a previous cinnamon supplement I had been taking and you only need to take it 2x daily. This is much more convenient. I will take it a while longer before I make up my mind.

Cinnabetic vitamin supplement

Reviewer1605446님께서 10 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Loved the total service and speedy delivery! Your tops on my list of internet companies!

Deb of Misawa

Reviewer2597803님께서 9 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I discovered Hero Nutirional products a coupel of years ago and then could not find them again for a while. I was happy to find this product. I have only used it for a short time, so I do not know for sure how well it will work, but I wish you would carry more of the Hero Nutritional products.

diabetes II

Reviewer2792647님께서 10 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have found that cinebetic II helps to control my blood sugar. I hate cinnamon and the capsule for works for me.

1-10 / 25