KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 33
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Вика - Израиль /Vika - Israel

4765835765698097995님께서 5 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

краска хорошая....взялось крепко я смешивала наполовину с 5R. НО ПЕРХОТЬ НАЧАЛАСЬ СИЛЬНАЯ .я и так иногда пользуюсь шампунем от перхоти ...при склонности к жирным волосам .повторно не куплю Paint is good .... I mixed the sound came from a half-5R. BUT Dandruff started strong., And so I sometimes use shampoo for dandruff ... the tendency to oily hair.'re Not looking to buy

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great!

Reviewer1722464님께서 7 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

covers gray well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good product but difficult to pinpoint

Reviewer2392510님께서 10 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I wish this product had better color comparisons, you need to try a few times in order to check which color is good for you, and while it does work, I was not happy to find myself stuck with the wrong color and wait until I can dye again. All covers have the same color and you need to open the box in order to make sure which color you need. Since it's natural, the color ends up a little different than expected.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great product

Reviewer3120562님께서 12 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love how my hair turned out and it looks healthy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great product and service

Reviewer2028771님께서 6 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great hair color

Reviewer1936157님께서 7 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I mixed this in with a darker color and love the result.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

perfect choice!

Reviewer2062154님께서 9 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The gels are easy to use for highlighting. since my hair was faded to a few shades lighter, i used the regular chestnut at the roots only, combing it though for just a minute or so. then the next day i mixed the mahogany chestnut with some of the regular chestnut in the sink and just picked out some strands and ran the color through. instead of the packaged conditioner, i used an organic one.I plan to continue experimenting and am delighted to access this product at this price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Easy to use

Reviewer2355519님께서 11 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I put it all in a bottle instead of a bowl as the directions indicate. Much easier.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I think I found what I was looking for...

Reviewer2436961님께서 2 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This color combined with Herbatint Roayl Cream is a solution that I was looking for for a long time - to be able to color your hair and improve it the same time. Excellent duo!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Herbatint Permanent Hair Color Gel

Reviewer2176827님께서 3 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product. thank you

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 33

1 2 3 4