KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 21
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Хорошая краска для волос!

FORUMONTI님께서 11 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Волосы не травмирует, наносится равномерно, прокрашивает седину на 100%. Это некий компромисс между хной и обычной краской по составу.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

great colorant

Reviewer2998637님께서 8 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was surprised it's as convenient to use as usual chemical hair color. Liked it much more than henna. And most of this brand colors I used looked so natural that everybody thought I don't color my hair.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The best almost organic haircolor for home

Reviewer1264749님께서 2 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is by far the best of the haircolors that contain only a little bit of chemicals. Easy to use and I like this shade because it's golden and dark at the same time. I would have given five stars if the product contained a mixing bowl and an applicator and the color was fully organic.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It came out darker

Reviewer2021352님께서 12 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My hair is dark brown and I thought this would give it a warm tint to it but it came out darker than expected. Almost black. Still, I love this product. I will thought, buy a different color next time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

赤味より

Reviewer1087747님께서 12 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

今までは、4N.5Nなど使いましたが、Nだと私の場合は黄色目にでてました。ただし色が褪せてきてからの事です。 これは美容院で染めても、同じような感じだったので、私の髪質かなとも思いますが・・・ こちらは深い栗色といった感じで、染めた後は黒いなぁと感じましたが実際は深みがあってきれいな色だと気に入りました。光にあたると赤味がある感じです。 これより明るい5Dに挑戦するか思案中です。これは染めても派手すぎる感じにはならないのと個人的には思いました。このブランドは優しいけど白髪はすぐ色が落ちてしまいますね。白髪だけ日本の白髪染めを部分的に使ってます。面倒・・・・でも綺麗に仕上がるので使おうかと思ってしまうのです。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Beautiful color.

4points님께서 8 29, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love the way this product colors my hair. There isn't a chemical smell to me. Also, because they use recloseable bottles, I am able to only use 1/2 of the product per coloring each time. Saves me money!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

اذا افدتك بتعليقي الرجاء تقييم ردي وشكرا

5519094499552441461님께서 1 14, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

جميلة الصبغه جدا لاتخشن الشعر ولايطيح منها امنه جدا

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

ممتاز

4630930210719442836님께서 8 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

حبيته وسهل الاستخدام

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Love this

5716714546529499591님께서 6 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I used this products for a few years, I have grey hair and it covered well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

iherb performs again.

Reviewer3269545님께서 3 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been getting this from you for years. As usual I got it in a week. Pretty good for getting to Canada.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 21

1 2 3