KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 10
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Amazing product

Reviewer2943233님께서 6 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Having recently completed treatment for breast cancer, I wanted to find a healthy alternative for coloring my grey. Also, my hair that isn't grey was growing back much darker. At my age (63), I prefer lighter haircolor. I was concerned that I would not be able to lighten it to my former copper, using an herbal product. I read reviews that recommended ordering a color two shades lighter than the color desired. I did this and my hair turned out perfectly. No smell, no trouble. This product is the best. I'm recommending it to all my friends and relatives, and have already passed the word to the nurses in my oncologist's office.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great

4998019824904529776님께서 4 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have recently finished chemo and my oncologist said I needed a natural hair color. The color was great with no mixing of other colors needed. It is more difficult to apply than drugstore hair colors, but found a way around it. Perhaps will be more difficult once my hair is longer (can't happen soon enough) but for now I am pleased. My hair is soft and feels as if there is no damage from the color. It did cover my grey and other colors that had popped us since the chemo. Will purchase again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Herbatint Light copperish gold 10DR

Reviewer2030195님께서 5 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using this color for many years and always get compliments on my hair color. I'd be lost without this product. It keeps my hair looking natural and healthy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Beautiful haircolor that is good for your hair.

4670740722678286908님께서 10 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Herbatint has some gorgeous colors and they make it so easy for you to mix your own. The bottle is marked at 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and you can store for later use. I buy a light blonde color and the 10DR light copperish. I mix 1/4 of the 10DR with 3/4 of the light blonde and it is just gorgeous! If you have short to medium fine or medium thick hair, you can probably get 2 colorings from each kit. Save the plastic gloves for the 2nd coloring. My hair just loves this stuff. It leaves it so soft and shiny.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fantastic!

5246362045838804121님께서 6 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very nice color!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Love the colour!

5286243177065460342님께서 3 03, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Easy to use, doesnt seem to damage my thin hair and gives my hair lovely copperish gold colour

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

10 DR Lt Copperishh Gold

Reviewer2060266님께서 2 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product gives me a beautiful reddish blond color that I always get complimemnts and people always ask what product do I use. I love it!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Цвет хороший, состав не очень

Reviewer2706419님께서 3 04, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Краска неплохая, цвет получается естественный. На мои русые волосы – темнее и рыжее, чем на картинке. Наносится просто, как обычная краска. Держится недели три, не больше. Но вот по поводу состава и его безвредности – есть вопросы. Большими буквами на коробку вынесено, что в составе есть 8 растительных экстрактов. Это, конечно, здорово. Но там есть еще перекись водорода, фенилендиамин, лаурет-4 ( это ПАВ) и прочие химические вещества. Перекись или что-то еще из химикатов раздражает кожу и при применении кондиционера-маски для волос сразу после смывания краски лично у меня жутко щипало кожу головы. При мытье через пару дней все было нормально. Вывод - не самая вредная, не самая стойкая. Меня устраивает цвет, поэтому пока пользуюсь. Но все же надеюсь найти что-то с более натуральным составом.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

La que compro siempre

Mirela님께서 10 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Si tienes el pelo claro, te lo dejará de color rubio anaranjado. Si lo tienes castaño, te dará una tonalidad rojiza con reflejos dorados. A mí me parece muy bonito. Tampoco es que sea lo más beneficioso del mundo, pero puesta a teñirte, creo que es mejor esto que un tinte de peluquería. Deja el pelo muy suave y yo no he notado que me lo reseque como un tinte normal, pero sí que tienes que tener más cuidado con las puntas.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Get to know this product line - best hair for 20 years!

5421755859718611118님께서 3 14, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been using this product almost 20 years - started at age 35, always get compliments 'lucky to have such beautiful hair' - try using 2 different shades, crown for lighter and then go darker on rest.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 10