KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 11
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

cool color

Reviewer3045610님께서 1 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have naturally dark brown hair, thought I change the hair up a little and it turned my hair a dark burgundy I was pleasantly surprised.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Tried it but not sure if I liked it

Reviewer1687364님께서 5 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

hair turned red instead of purple. Was easy to apply though and didn't have a strong odor.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Still My Favorite Hair Color

Reviewer1078931님께서 8 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Easiest to use without too many harsh ingredients. I had been using the dark blonde on my medium color hair for some time. I thought if I added 1.1 ratio of this, my hair would have a purplish tint. It doesn't, but it did remove the orangy highlights from before. So I'm pleased with that.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer1581550님께서 4 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Отличная краска. Намного лучше, как по мне, чем кастинг лореаль. Закрасила седину, линяет в разы меньше.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product

Reviewer2727874님께서 5 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Healthy alternative hair color; gives hair a high shine and the color does not lift during shampooing. It is a smart choice for those who 'play' continuously with hair color. After all...it is an art form. Thanks for a great product and shipping was very fast.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

laura

4884420826918490212님께서 7 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

very dark? i mixed with 4c so my hair is now black. but it dont matter. im happy that its not too red, nice colour, and shine. i can see herbatint never lets me down.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Colors hair with less odor

5331973409173747765님께서 3 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My hair is black and already colored in dark brown, it gives a week of purplish shine under the sun but turns brown very soon. Like it because it lacks harsh chemicals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product

5324476092611316795님께서 8 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

very good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

干しブドウ色

LoveLight님께서 7 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

光に当たると綺麗な赤茶色で普段は干しブドウ色?です。 Violetの時も赤茶色でしたがその時よりは暗めで、多少紫の感じが出た気がします。 シャンプーで洗って水で流すとごわつきますが、普段どおりコンディショナーを付けるとサラサラになります。普段より、HERBATINTで染めた時の方がコンディショナーを付けて乾かすとサラサラに感じます。 艶も凄く綺麗に出ます。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent!

Reviewer1105652님께서 3 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great coverage - great colour - great price

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 11

1 2