God blaabaersmak, ekte smak

Posted by etiskhandel on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Liker disse blaabaer draapene veldig godt. Har bestilt flere ganger. Jeg bruker den i naturell Biola. Kjempegodt.

Great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This tastes great in water, smoothies, or any drink!

BlueBerry Antioxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Makes me happy that I can make my own blueberry tasting water or club soda without all the garbage the major companies put in their drinks. Two ounces makes many many servings.

John Polifronio

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A surprisingly delicious tincture of Blueberries. I was struck by how "natural" and fresh the flavor was.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This morning, I put a dropper of this berry blend in my morning weet-bix, rice milk, and frozen strawberry/blueberry. The taste is too delicious. The instructions say to only add water, but the cereal was so amazing and fresh tasting that I might 'need' to take 2 doses per day, one in my cereal and another as directed with water as a snack :)

BlueBerry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent, very good taste of blueberry. I'll order it in future again.

tastes great, great for you

Posted by aeshow on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i add this to Midori Labs Midori Greens and it tastes great. it also tastes great in plain ole water. lots of health benefits in this. i like to make my own juice, and when i dont have time to juice, i dont feel bad, i just reach for this product.

HerbaSway Labs, BlueBerry, Deep Blue Antioxidant, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great!^^

Antioxidant Leader

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty and I can feel the surge of energy. Much better than some of the other natural supplements I've utilized over the last decade.

good

Posted by lovelyliller on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

its quite good actually. taste real bluberries. good in water. a little sour,so if ur using it in wipped cream add sweeteners