KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Excellent results

Reviewer1128885님께서 8 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using Spascupreel in conjunction with a couple other homeopathic medicines for my dog who has degenerative disk disease and arthritis and we have not had to use ANY prescription NSAID's on him in well over a year, close to two now. Very happy :)

Spascupreel Winning Combintation

Reviewer1193079님께서 10 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take this on its own, and also in combination with Traumeel or Zeel. I have a muscle in my shoulder that just refuses to stay calm on its own. When flared up it is impossible to continue life as normal. With the Traumeel/Spascupreel combination for a couple of hours, things go back to normal. Also take as a preventative when going to do work that involves the upper body (use the computer, cut the grass, vacuum) Highly recommend.

arthritis pain in dog

Reviewer2258353님께서 12 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The vet recommended Spascupreel for my dog's severe arthritis pain. He is now able to move around with less pain. Works well with Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Complex.

Excellent product!

Reviewer1487592님께서 6 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I suffer from severe muscle spasms in my neck/shoulders due to a misaligned pelvis and currently am in the process of realigning that with a shoe lift, causing everything in my back to shift. I cannot take many medications due to a corn allergy, and i came across Spascupreel thru much internet research. I have been using the Traumeel Ointment for months which is fantastic for specific areas such as shoulders, but this seems to reduce the severity of spasms when i take it three times a day on a daily basis. On my really spasm'd days, i alter between Spascupreel and Traumeel tablets. This is an excellent product, and i recommend it to everyone. The best part is there are no side effects as with regular medications!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

helps with IBD (Crohn's specifically)

Reviewer2873005님께서 10 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have mild Crohn's and this really helps with cramping and spasms -- sure beats steroids -- and worse!!

Disappointed

Reviewer1668204님께서 4 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have a disorder which causes muscle spasms. I was hoping this would help but even taking double the dose did nothing for me

Spascupreel - testimonial

Reviewer1573668님께서 7 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This medication is absolutely marvellous. I don't know why one can't purchase it in the U.K. Nothing else works so fast on my digestive system. Thankyou to Heel BHI.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2580810님께서 5 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I overreact to prescription medication of muscle relaxers and have been searching for a natural remedy to help alleviate muscle spasms, particularly in my legs and upper back. The homeopathic Spascupreel meets my needs without the side effects (lethargy and extreme sleepiness) I experience with RX meds.

Very good for Spasms

Reviewer2823202님께서 3 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Appears to have worked with acouple of gallbladder spasms and a couple of muscel spasms.

Spascupreel

Reviewer1549019님께서 8 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is by far the best product for IBS cramping. Works every time! Great price and good service!

1-10 / 15