KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Tastes great

Reviewer1504819님께서 1 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My wife won't drink any protein drink that doesn't taste good, but she says that this one tastes great!

Great Product

Reviewer1523077님께서 8 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I don't believe in Soy and try to stay away from Cow based Dairy. So egg white protein is my best choice. Works great in fruit smoothies. Would buy from iherb but it's one of the few products that is not priced as well as competitors.

mr. misfit

Reviewer2050320님께서 4 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had been using a whey protein supplement for a number of years. My body seems to metabolise this egg protein supplement much more comprehensively; with the bonus of less phlegm production.

Very Good

Reviewer1429945님께서 12 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It is excellent mixed up in smoothies. A bit bitter in water but I use Jarrow whey for that post workouts.

Great stuff

Reviewer1691663님께서 6 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have tried a few proteins over the years and I really enjoy this one. I've been using it for 3 years now. I like it because it has very few ingredients like artificial sweeteners and other junk. I wouldn't say it tastes like Vanilla Ice Cream but it's not bad by any means (I like it enough to keep buying it). I usually mix it with soy milk, frozen fruit, stevia, almond butter, and ice and it makes a tasty shake. I also like it because it is simply protein, which gives me the freedom to balance the carbs and fat to my liking. The mild vanilla flavor allows you to add other ingredients to tailor the taste to your liking for a given day. We have a Vitamix blender which mixes anything well so I'm not sure if it dissolves well in a shaker. I definitely recommend this product.

Healthy N Fit, 100% Egg Protein, Vanilla Ice Cream Flavor, 2 lbs

Reviewer1243295님께서 12 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great taste. Makes a great smoothie with organic pure cocoa and some rice dream with a frozen banana.

The Only One I Like

Reviewer3072039님께서 1 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've tried a lot of protein powders and many of them are awful. I don't use soy because it has a negative effect on the thyroid gland. I keep going back to this one because I can mix it with other things and it gets the job done without dominating in flavor. I mix it in milk with cocoa powder and a little agave sweetener. The most tolerable protein powder I've found.

Great protein powder

Reviewer2947980님께서 8 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent for smoothies. I use my blender to make green smoothies and this powder is perfect. Light flavor that blends in well.

Too Sweet

Reviewer2797113님께서 9 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like this product but there is too much sweetner

Great tasting!

Reviewer1421039님께서 7 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent tasting protein powder. Love this stuff!

1-10 / 29