KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 15
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Могли бы быть и повкуснее

Tatiyana님께서 12 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Лучше съесть одну нормальную конфету, чем 2 этих. Ирис внутри очень липучий, по всем зубам размазывается. Покрыты они какао-массой, а не привычным шоколадом. После них во вру есть легкое послевкусие сахзама. К тому же в составе есть пальмовое масло... Не советую, уж лучше на эти деньги купить фруктиков или нормальных недиетических конфет =)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Soooo good!

Reviewer1364606님께서 5 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is so good! LOVE the fact that it's got two small pieces in each, that it's got fiber in it, low cal, NOT maltitol (which messes up my stomach) and only 1 gr carb in each. It's a win win in my book. I'll buy these again and again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

不思議な味

4852562248212073969님께서 4 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

とっても人口的な香りと味のチョコレート…みたいな何か。 ちょっと味が犠牲になりすぎな気がしますが、カロリーがとても低くビタミンも入っていて満腹感があるので、カロリーが気になる時のおやつに良いと思います。日本の普通のチョコレートをイメージしていると風味が違いすぎてビックリします。味は☆2ですがカロリーの低さでプラス☆1。カロリーカロリー言い過ぎた。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

better have strong teeth

Reviewer1306818님께서 5 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I ordered these based on the picture on the box looking all oozy and gooey. Was that ever a FALSE picture. They are hard and small and require good teeth to chew on. You are rewarded with a good tasting caramel finally though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Better than turtles!

5622121350042817723님께서 6 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Chocolate is soft and caramel is creamy, you'd never know there wasn't sugar in them.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

love them !!!!

Reviewer1138275님께서 2 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These are amazing, they keep me from going off diet and reaching for a regular candy bar when I have that chocolate urge !!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Healthy Options!

4721179494390388289님께서 5 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really appreciate the fact that we have a choice in selecting healthier snacks!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent Product - Excellent Service

5164242958925345453님께서 2 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Thank you for my recent order. The Chocolite Pecan Clusters are awesome and they arrived just two days after I placed my order. Great service -- Thank you !!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

delicious

4905512002673838258님께서 11 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I always need a bit of chocolate to perk me up in the afternoon- the pecans and caramel really make it feel like a guilty indulgence and only at 30 calories per piece, one feels quite satisfied!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

おいしい

5178008931943519961님께서 9 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

小さくて少し甘いものが欲しいときにピッタリです。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 15

1 2