KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Best soup ever

Reviewer1221793님께서 2 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I watch my sodium content and this product tastes so good, you don't even notice that it has vertually no salt. I recommend this to everyone because we consume way too much sodium and need to eat products that are not loaded with it.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good tomato soup, slightly chunky

Reviewer1084675님께서 9 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good, slightly chunky with a smooth base texture. It is nice to find a company that can produce products that taste good, naturally.

Health Valley Tomato Soup

Reviewer1248771님께서 8 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very, very happy with this brand of quality soups, and I think they are my favorite of all the brands I have ordered from iHerb. Confession, I add a turn or two of sea salt from the grinder but is a dash compared to even light salt soups

REALLY GOOD TOMATO SOUP

4672122727271342395님께서 2 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was so pleasantly surprised with this tasty organic soup. It was great and it had chunks of tomato in it that I was unaware of! Really, really good. I bought it for the no salt; you don't miss it. (Grab the Mrs. Dash if you think you need any at all.) A really great soup line that I have found at I-herb; I am in love with this company and have not been disappointed yet and will be buy more.

GOOD GOOD

Reviewer2903232님께서 9 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Mix with other soups/dishes SWEET soup!

Tastes like homemade

4673664394531771163님께서 5 03, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

No salt added, how great, when so many soups have so much salt added. Even if the soup sounds good I always check the sodium content. Too much, I don't buy. Don't miss the salt in this soup one bit. With some no salt added soups you just have to add a "little". This tastes like it is home made and I love the little chunks of tomatoes. A wonderful product. I am so glad to be able to buy this.

have not tasted it yet

Reviewer2364573님께서 1 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have not tastet it yet, but i feer it is as bad as the others i tried.

Not good

Reviewer2967377님께서 11 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This soup tasted like the tin itself, I couldn't eat it.

1-8 / 8