KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Not Good

Reviewer1667135님께서 12 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This soup use to be very creamy and delicious, but it is now nothing but watery and even the peas seem hard and not cooked well. I don't know if this is from a bad lot or they have changed it completely. Anyway. I will not buy any more unless I know it has been changed back to the old way.

good to the last drop

4680731746682392757님께서 3 01, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

favorite soup for my husband

EXCELLENT SOUP!

Reviewer2903232님께서 9 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Give this one a go!

No Salt Tasty XSoup

Reviewer2953361님께서 6 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Health Valley is a sure way to get great taste and low to no sodium soups. You add whatever you want--even a small shake of salt--and POOF-- more healthy for you and you create a taste that is all yours. Add veggies or potatoes and get more health for your buck.

Great Product

Reviewer1221793님께서 2 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had been searching for quite some time for a canned soup that was not loaded with sodium. My search in over...this one is great. Love the taste and have ordered more. I definitely recommend this soup.

IHerb order of Healthy Valley Spit Pea Soup

4781217920494475907님께서 3 24, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Most of the cans I received were severely dented, some so bad I am afraid to use them. In addition, half ot the cans had an expiration about two months from the date I received them where the cans I see in the supermarket or Whole Foods have an expiration date usually a year out. I would be afraid to ever order anything from IHerb again

1-6 / 6