KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Amazing!!

Reviewer1862769님께서 4 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I suffer from heavy metal toxicity, so I have chronic fatigue syndrome plus many other symptoms which I'm not going to describe in detail in here. I have taken oral magnesium and magnesium flake during footbath, but once I started using this magnesium oil (1:1 ratio, water and oil) I felt this gradual increase in energy after using it for 1 week. I spray on my body twice a day and let it air dry before putting cream on. Now, I can walk slopes at a normal pace, instead of a turtle pace.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

You can feel it working.

Reviewer1385103님께서 8 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I put it on my sister's sore knee and she felt the difference right away. Much faster than soaking in epsom salts.

Effective product

5185999147855557324님께서 4 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Relaxes muscle tension significantly and helps you to sleep. I trust the magnesium will get where it needs to go for from what I read anything you put on your skin will absorb effectively - well just think about nicotine patches or contraceptive patches. Can make sensitive skin tingle for a while, but making a 50/50 solution with water in a spray bottle will help with that.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Don´t buy if you have psoriasis

Reviewer1192144님께서 8 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good product to correct lack of magnesium. But it was awful for my psoriatic skin.

delivers

sav430님께서 7 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The tingling sensation you experience on your skin nearly instantly after applying this is a prove of this product's potency. You probably shouldn't use this without dilluting it when applying it on your neck. I experienced "tension neck aches" after doing that. You should start slow with this product if you're gonna try to treat your neck tention with it. The bottle should last a long time 'cause this is so potent that you only need a minimal dose.

*****

Reviewer3050664님께서 7 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Won't do for hair. Makes them greasy. But a good choice for the rest of your body

Super services

Reviewer3329255님께서 9 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Thanks

very good magnesium

AaronF님께서 11 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have anklyosing spondylitis and this magnesium oil helps quite a bit with muscle and joint pain/stiffness. Every morning after a shower i use a bit of DMSO and some of this magnesium oil and rub it all over my back, hips and shoulders. Its like lube for your body. would recommend it to anyone with arthritis or muscle aches and pains. works good by itself but def better when combined with DMSO.. Also i like how this is pure magnesium chloride, no other minerals or fillers.

MAGNESIUM IS ALWAYS GOOD FOR YOU

Pamm8577님께서 1 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT EXCEPT ITS HARD TO KEEP IN YOUR HAND ITS LIKE WATER SO ITS HARD TO SPREAD ON ANYTHING IT ROLLS RIGHT OUT OF YOUR HAND I WOULD RECOMMEND A MAGNESIUM GEL INSTEAD.

Magnesium oil

Reviewer1895521님께서 10 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very impressed with results. Use it on legs and feet for nerve problems. Works really well.

1-10 / 18